XPO | Question for how thay do this at other service centers.

freightman68

TB Lurker
Credits
In Tomah if a senior day time linehauler does not have a run (even though he bid linehaul) he can bump a junior city driver out of his start time and work in the city while the junior city driver stays home untill called which would be fine until it happens the other way when the city driver does not have a run but they have an extra daytime linehaul they will still have the city driver stay home and call a junior flex guy to run the daytime linehaul. I do not understand how seniority can work the one way but not the other.

In Tomah if a senior day time linehauler does not have a run (even though he bid linehaul) he can bump a junior city driver out of his start time and work in the city while the junior city driver stays home untill called which would be fine until it happens the other way when the city driver does not have a run but they have an extra daytime linehaul they will still have the city driver stay home and call a junior flex guy to run the daytime linehaul. I do not understand how seniority can work the one way but not the other.
dont sound right ask to see policy manual on this not good enough then call xgo from your tm's office we don't have day runs

I dont believe you can jump from one board to another board unless you are on the flex board. Have your proof before you call XGO