SAIA | Question

thanks for the info. i know i heard you guys get paid for all drop and hooks as well. maybe it's some carry over stuff from westex?

First hook and last drop are "part of the drivers compensation already paid". Everything in between the first and last are paid unless one swaps tractors and trailers, too.

west coast line are paid for 1st hook last drop. we are paid for all drop and hooks. everyone should be, you are doing the work. part of drivers compensation alredy paid is crap. if you add up everything we do under that umbrella, you're making about 18 cents a mile!

Tell these penny pinchers in aco that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heck that would be 18 bucks a night more for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

be an extra 9 for me. i usually hook in gvl, drop and hook in atl, and drop in gvl. i don't mind getting paid $9.xx for a drop + hook, but the nothing for my home terminal is kinda stupid. atleast it's still more than being a city driver though.....

well ya know the city guys are on the clock when they hook the first time drop at the end of the day and fuel like you said we still make more money than them but it still dont seem right lol ha ha tell the city guys they have to clock out soon as they come thrugh the gate man they would cry like a bunch of spoiled brats lol

hey guys,in calif we get paid 5.23 per drop and 5.23 per hook,but if they combined them into one its 10.45??? they skim a penny off...company wide it ads up,kinda like a slush fund,ya think:busted::coffee1: