XPO | questions for mods

If you really want one I can make you happy ... it will be an IR first ...
how does one get a point against them? by running sentences together like trucks?:biglaugh:i have voiced my opinion on here pretty loud and get down on other people but in a descussion way i dont want to put them down just in there place,do you understand? i do have a loud opinion and a voice.:shift: just pm me if we cant talk about it.

how does one get a point against them? by running sentences together like trucks?:biglaugh:i have voiced my opinion on here pretty loud and get down on other people but in a descussion way i dont want to put them down just in there place,do you understand? i do have a loud opinion and a voice.:shift: just pm me if we cant talk about it.

You get infractions by breaking the rules...You should have your kids read them to ya...:biglaugh::biglaugh:

okay heres a good one.... do all you mods have like 20 computer screens up on your walls so you can see every post on here?:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I can answer that!!!

Yes its done in an underground bunker at Jeff's house...better known as ....

Trucking Boards Central Command

Rat :shift:

It is how one says it usually will get you in trouble. If you choose your words carefully and most of all respect everyones opinions and attack the post not the poster you will be fine .. I have gone off half cocked a few times with subjects that have irritated me and have made my own mistakes also ..

okay heres a good one.... do all you mods have like 20 computer screens up on your walls so you can see every post on here?:biglaugh::biglaugh:

You've been surgically implanted with a truckingboards micro chip while you were sleeping.
We know every keystroke before you hit the "submit reply" button. :hide:

You've been surgically implanted with a truckingboards micro chip while you were sleeping.
We know every keystroke before you hit the "submit reply" button. :hide:

The Borg 'early years'...

"resistance is futile"

Rat :biglaugh:

But I guess you already knew that!

human

It is how one says it usually will get you in trouble. If you choose your words carefully and most of all respect everyones opinions and attack the post not the poster you will be fine .. I have gone off half cocked a few times with subjects that have irritated me and have made my own mistakes also ..
we are only human ,everybody makes mistakes.if only con-way could understand that.some of us more than others.:shift:

they have to explain to me first what infractions are.:biglaugh:

Do I have to do everything?

Ok pay close attention...

Little Susie comes home from school...

Dad: "Hi Susie, and how was school today?

Susie: Okay I guess...Math kinda sucks tho as we are in fractions right now!

Got it?

Good!

No thanks needed!

Rat :eck13:

Do I have to do everything?

Ok pay close attention...

Little Susie comes home from school...

Dad: "Hi Susie, and how was school today?

Susie: Okay I guess...Math kinda sucks tho as we are in fractions right now!

Got it?

Good!

No thanks needed!

Rat :eck13:

Okay, that earned you a greenie.