R&L | R+L brings November drawings back

shadowr434

TB Veteran
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
I saw the poster last night that they are gonna do the drawings again.Thats nice to see.What are your thoughts?

i wish they would bring back the xmas parties. maybe a bunch of smaller regional ones instead of the two super parties that they used to throw

Ive been here 8 yrs and that must have been before that because I know nothing of X mas parties. I do know that the santa cut out hasnt been around for a long time for the drawings,I wonder if he got fired because of politically correct thoughts in the workplace about calling it happy holidays and calling it holiday parties and such?

they used to hold one big party at their place in wilmington, all you had to do was show up. Free food beer and entertainment. like she daisy one year. then as we went from a super regional to a nearly nation wide carrier, they had two super parties so the employees further out could get in on the fun also. the parties would cost millions each to put on. Mrs. Roberts was in charge of these events and went all out. Anotheer example of the family enviroment that we used to have.

they used to hold one big party at their place in wilmington, all you had to do was show up. Free food beer and entertainment. like she daisy one year. then as we went from a super regional to a nearly nation wide carrier, they had two super parties so the employees further out could get in on the fun also. the parties would cost millions each to put on. Mrs. Roberts was in charge of these events and went all out. Anotheer example of the family enviroment that we used to have.

i miss those too. i never was able to get to one but saw pictures and talked with people who did go and they really did go all out

The parties were the best!!!!! Great food, excellent entertainment, outstanding time with other employees.

Alabama, Trisha Yearwood, Mark Wills, She Daisy, Lorrie Morgan? (i think), a couple other groups I can picture but can't come up with their names.