R&L | R&L buying Jevic

What happen to freightgal? I guess she was a Jevic employee that thought everyone was talking trash about Jevic going under. Open your eyes freightgal. We knew before you did.

What happen to freightgal? I guess she was a Jevic employee that thought everyone was talking trash about Jevic going under. Open your eyes freightgal. We knew before you did.
Never worked for Jevic. I have been busy picking up some new freight from Jevic to put on our trucks!!. :smilie_132:

I'm sorry freightgal. I must have been thinking of someone else. Keep up the good work. Grab all the freight you can. 10-4.

R&L buying Jevic

I heard R&L writes rubber checks on payday. Where's the money coming from to buy Jevic. For the record. A guy with ten trucks goes under because of fuel prices. Jevic had over 1000 trucks. Fuel WAS NOT the issue. They're liars!!!:TR10driving03::TR10driving03:

I heard R&L writes rubber checks on payday. Where's the money coming from to buy Jevic. For the record. A guy with ten trucks goes under because of fuel prices. Jevic had over 1000 trucks. Fuel WAS NOT the issue. They're liars!!!:TR10driving03::TR10driving03:
They don't write rubber checks, they just try to sell all the junk they have down in wilmington on the for sale lot.
1 truck= payday for everybody....
:1036316054:

Rubber Checks ????????? You heard wrong on that one.... Don't know why Jevic went under, probably because their expenses were more than thier income.....Bad business decisions....Don't see other carriers going out because of fuel costs, the carriers pass on this expense in the form of a fuel surcharge. Don't be suprised to see R&L buying Jevics assetts, they have the money, they are very diversified...

If the checks are rubber they sure do bounce nicely in my bank account. I know that in the midwest we have picking up alot of Jevic freight.:hysterical: