R&L | R+L Car Hauler Pictures (Lebanon, PA)

2Dumb2Quit

TB Lurker
Credits
100_0084.jpg

100_0079.jpg

100_0092.jpg

100_0072.jpg

Yes, I took the pictures myself and did some editing with Kodak Easy Share software to enhance the color. It was getting dark till I got to the party (about 8pm). Wish I could have taken some pictures in daylight hours.
I will post some more tomorrow night...Im going to bed...falling asleep at the computer.

I think the #1 car is the Busch car and the #17 is the normal car that he ran this year for those few races that R&L was the main sponsor. The hauler is owned by R&L (the tractor is one of the old R&L team tractors).

Naw, the #1 car is the pontiac we sponsored back in 97. Ya know, driven by Jerry Nadeu and Morgon Shepard. Spent alot of time in the back of the pack.
I guess the Roberts bought it as a momento or something

The Ford Fusion is mine...."ALL MINE!":punk:

I was the lucky one whose name was drawn. Looks good in my driveway!!!:woot:

Old #7 ,you should go across the road to Bobby Gerhart's and get some photo's of his ARCA Set up ,which his pretty nice ....PS Don't Drink the water down in that end of town....! Nice pics...

Nice pictures, looks great and good advertisement also...do you know how much sponsership R&L are giving the race team.

The #1 Grand Prix was from the 97 season Morgan Shepard and Jerry Nadeau were the drivers. They were an associate sponsor on Matt Kenseth's cup car in 2006 and he had the R+L #17 primary sponsor car in 3 cup races this year. R+L is going to be a sponsor on Kenseth's car in 2007 as well.

100_0076a.jpg

I'll be driving this car whenever I get it street legal and all...I need the title before I can register and get insurance for the wheels. If only I can get Matt Kenseth to autograph the dash or something.