R&L | R&l Left Lane Outlaws

Ted Decker trk

When things are FUBAR, FIDO!
Credits
Did you guys get turned up? Coming up 71 in Ohio today had cruise set at 71 mph and kept seeing a green tractor coming up behind me. Kept getting closer and saw it was R&L, thought at first it was a sleeper unit but as he got closer saw it was a day cab, figured it might be a triples tractor off the toll road as I know some of those were turned up. He blew my doors off and saw it was just a regular old PT4300 series, no triple markings at all. I tried to keep up with him but couldn't or I should say wouldn't. At 75mph on my speedo, he was pulling away from me.

Did you guys get turned up? Coming up 71 in Ohio today had cruise set at 71 mph and kept seeing a green tractor coming up behind me. Kept getting closer and saw it was R&L, thought at first it was a sleeper unit but as he got closer saw it was a day cab, figured it might be a triples tractor off the toll road as I know some of those were turned up. He blew my doors off and saw it was just a regular old PT4300 series, no triple markings at all. I tried to keep up with him but couldn't or I should say wouldn't. At 75mph on my speedo, he was pulling away from me.
Drive 46, and you won’t lose your doors.

Still 68 on the cruise as far as mine is concerned. Cant say what was going on with the one that passed you.

I know there's a few terminals that have turned their trucks up to 72. Get passed every night by them.

So, because you don’t work here anymore you feel the need to rat someone out and identify them by truck #.

People like you are what’s wrong in the world.
Mind your own business!!!
Whoever is in that truck either got lucky and the truck slipped thru the cracks or he's a preferred brown nose! Just saying they'll eventually get squealed on by another driver or caught by safety.

So, because you don’t work here anymore you feel the need to rat someone out and identify them by truck #.

Nice response. Notice you're still anonymous. You'll note I said 4300 series, not a specific truck. I'm sure that safety N**i Greg K will find him long before he reads about it on TB, don't tell me to mind my own business. It's a free country unless you're still afraid of that ginger elf in the corner office.

BTW, R&L hasn't had a race team in like a bazillion years. By your response and avatar, gives me pause to think you may be one of the prima donnas that thinks they're entitled to everything.

Think maybe I'll pick up the phone this morning and call safety with truck # as it may have been you. Name doesn't rhyme with far does it?

I know there's a few terminals that have turned their trucks up to 72. Get passed every night by them.
Yeah sleepers are 74 and trips around 73,74 but this dude was WAAAAYYY above that. Like I said, I had 75 on my speedo and GPS and he was walking away from me.

For the record I would've posted it regardless. Same scenario happened a few years back when a city guy had an als single axle cornbinder that was a tripled truck when they ran trips out of NOR and it would run too until someone took it on the weekend, made really good time and safety caught him. Methinks there are a weee but paranoid if you think safety is trolling these boards .

On another note I didn't mention how he was tailgating others and me for a long while so he must've bypassed the adaptive cruise as well. And if he didn't tamper with the camera, it'll tattletell all by its little self. In reality the guy was being aggressive and a menace

For the record I would've posted it regardless. Same scenario happened a few years back when a city guy had an als single axle cornbinder that was a tripled truck when they ran trips out of NOR and it would run too until someone took it on the weekend, made really good time and safety caught him. Methinks there are a weee but paranoid if you think safety is trolling these boards .

On another note I didn't mention how he was tailgating others and me for a long while so he must've bypassed the adaptive cruise as well. And if he didn't tamper with the camera, it'll tattletell all by its little self. In reality the guy was being aggressive and a menace

Cb3AvW2.jpg

Maybe it was this guy,Ted? Was going so fast his hood blew off.

Whoever is in that truck either got lucky and the truck slipped thru the cracks or he's a preferred brown nose! Just saying they'll eventually get squealed on by another driver or caught by safety.
Wont be long before the right idiot drives it and goes around blabbin

Drove a single screw last week that didnt have the power turned down. That thing would chirp the tires if you aint careful. Almost made me take back some of the things I said bout these automatic garbage transmissions

Wont be long before the right idiot drives it and goes around blabbin

Drove a single screw last week that didnt have the power turned down. That thing would chirp the tires if you aint careful. Almost made me take back some of the things I said bout these automatic garbage transmissions
Automatic’s are for weenie’s.

Haha speeder telling on speeder , man guy was running 100 miles an hour , i could barely keep up with him to 7th grade im tellin