R&L | R+L looses one of our own

Sorry to Hear that I hope he had the Life Insurence thru the company, for his familys sake, My Prayers go to Him and his Family.

Damn. Always sucks to see stuff like this. Running west on 78 he must have been a Lebanon driver.

Maybe the driver wasn't paying attention, however the police oughta round up all the rubber neckers and arrest them for murder, move the **** on, we have all seen an accident, there is no excuse for that on a divided interstate highway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very true GT.It does amaze me when people come to a complete stop to see an accident only to cause one themselves.

Shame. We have been close to that happening to all of use. I alway have a sick feeling when I look up and the traffic is stopped and I come close to rear ending something.

Very true GT.It does amaze me when people come to a complete stop to see an accident only to cause one themselves.

i was right behind him when it happened. it wasn't an accident that caused it but a carjack suspect stopped in the road and ran from police. that is a long sweeping turn that you can't see around at exit 58 in the express lane. he couldn't stop and ran into the back of a produce hauler. it took the cab off the frame and the cab ended up in the middle of the local lanes upside down. i couldn't find a number on the cab so i copied down the trailer number and 800 number and called r&l dispatch. talked to a guy named marty and explained to him what happened and where it happened and gave him the trailer number ofoo83. gave him my sympathies for the loss of his driver and hung up.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was right behind him when it happened. it wasn't an accident that caused it but a carjack suspect stopped in the road and ran from police. that is a long sweeping turn that you can't see around at exit 58 in the express lane. he couldn't stop and ran into the back of a produce hauler. it took the cab off the frame and the cab ended up in the middle of the local lanes upside down. i couldn't find a number on the cab so i copied down the trailer number and 800 number and called r&l dispatch. talked to a guy named marty and explained to him what happened and where it happened and gave him the trailer number ofoo83. gave him my sympathies for the loss of his driver and hung up.

Thanks hazmo for letting us know what happened.The only numbers on our cabs are on the nose which was most likely obliterated in the crash so its not surprising that you couldn't find a number.They should really think about putting them on the back of the cab too.

I've seen a couple of the guys at my terminal use the sticky numbers for the bulk placards to put their truck number on the back window.