R&L | R&LCarriers_Legal Line haul Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok fellas, if your not a R&L employee remember you are a guest on their board, abide by the rules of the site and please mind your manners.

We all know where the proper forum is to discuss other issues.

Thanks
FM

If anyone sees a post that they think is against the rules, please don't respond to it, simply click the red triangle with the exclamation point at the top right of said post, type the reason you feel it us in violation and send it. At that point it will be sent to the Admins and will be reviewed, if you respond it makes it difficult to remove a violation since it is quoted over and over again.

Thanks
FM

He heard on trucking boards that the owner will let you stay in one of his big fancy resorts for free!!! Or that he could watch NASCAR and see the same name on his uniform displayed so proudly on one of the cars in the race!!! I think I will apply tomorrow. Who cares if my check comes up short? I'd rather have my weekends full of R&L fringe benefits. Go team. Teamster Elvis out.....

I didn't ask for your stupid opinion...Go back and kiss your union stewart...

The reason I left SAIA isn't the point. The whole idea of this post was to let other R+L drivers know what the R+L legal departments response is to the labor commission was. and that the driver that brought this up sued and won in small claims court. Life happens and you do the best you can and you guys want to point that out instead of the positive point that I was bringing up. No wonder nobody wants to go union!
For your information, everyone does not want to go to the STUPID UNION....

Guys, just add the "King" to your ignore list and you won't have to see the manure he's spreading...
People such as these are attention and praise whores, they go from forum to forum, poking at folks, trying to elict a response. Then, once they get one, they can run back to their little clic of small minded friends and get their pats on the back. He's just one of a group of trolls who do the same thing, just check out his profile and see who gives him his reputation comments.
Put him on your ignore list or don't even acknowledge him existence and he'll go away and look elsewhere.
It's not as if he has anything relevent to say anyway, so what are you going to miss?

Guys, just add the "King" to your ignore list and you won't have to see the manure he's spreading...
People such as these are attention and praise whores, they go from forum to forum, poking at folks, trying to elict a response. Then, once they get one, they can run back to their little clic of small minded friends and get their pats on the back. He's just one of a group of trolls who do the same thing, just check out his profile and see who gives him his reputation comments.
Put him on your ignore list or don't even acknowledge him existence and he'll go away and look elsewhere.
It's not as if he has anything relevent to say anyway, so what are you going to miss?

You sound like you are trying to help someone quit a bad habit. What did I post that was so provoking? Don't worry, I promise I won't take over your friends minds, take poseesion of them, and teach them evil doings. For gods sake people, lighten up over here on the R&L forum. Your drivers are very uptight for some reason. Have a glorious day. TE out....ps. I like trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.