Estes | Raise

strangedays50

TB Regular
Credits
Hope everyone had a safe and bountiful Thanksgiving.I went to NJ with the wife and my boys to see relatives (hers) next time I will just stay home and play with some broken glass.But,to the point,has anyone heard anything about raises when,how much,all that good stuff,were a small term.and our TM really hasn't clued us in,anyway,thanks for any info.

Has anyone thought about how every year, they keep backing up the raises, that by now, we have lost a raise....I remember when it was in May, then July, then it moved to Sept, then to Oct, and now here it is almost Dec and nothing....have we lost a raise?????

here @ 024 the dock guys got .45. I'm not sure about anyone else. Well, it wasn't a raise it was a performance adjustment or whatever kind of crap they're calling it. So the :butt kiss: in your terminal will probably be getting it. Who know's when we'll see it, getting raises around here is so antiquated, the TM has to send the paper work to Richmond and all that it involves. Why can't we just have it done electronically like everyone else? That way we know we get it, instead of having to do the math on our paychecks to see if we actually got it. Oh and while I'm on the topic, would it be too much to ask if our rate of pay was actually printed on our checks??

friends are over rated, and all they do is borrow money. besides he knows im screwing around with him, give him that much credit. is it just the shop stewart in you feelin the need to stick up for the lil guy? lol

you rang ??

friends are over rated, and all they do is borrow money. besides he knows im screwing around with him, give him that much credit. is it just the shop stewart in you feelin the need to stick up for the lil guy? lol

do call looking for the shop stewart! because we have many on these boards and we look out for everybody even dock workers and as i recall back in Denver you were dock and holstler!!bob! or pappa smurff!! :1036316054:

They borrow money from you because you brag of your hefty income.:chairshot: Elvis out....

i thought it (raise) was .50 mile linehaul
.60 or .80 city.

Thanks Beerboy thats all I was lookin for,Our TM has been on vaction so we still dont have a clue about raises.The rest of ya all,play nice its the holidays for christ sakes(no pun intended,well maybe a little)Happy freckin holidays.