XPO | Raise

The southern boys are all happy with their jobs, they don't need raises.
YES united we are Happy!! Just wished we could be treated equal on the overtime metric!!
That is time and a half after eight and after forty hours worked in city p&d and dock time.
I hope the drivers above the Mason Dixon Line get a real big raise, they have harder time with the weather and highway conditions;
I have been there it is expensive, it is tough, it is congested, Hopefully something will cascade down to us well at least a trickle.
all I ask for is equal treatment for the time worked; simply have the INTEGRITY to treat all people fairly for time worked.
It is not about the rate of pay it is about the effort and fatigue factor which is equal among all hard working drivers everywhere in the corporation.
1 1/2 after 8 in the South would be Great!!!!!!! 70 degrees at NJV

YES united we are Happy!! Just wished we could be treated equal on the overtime metric!!
That is time and a half after eight and after forty hours worked in city p&d and dock time.
I hope the drivers above the Mason Dixon Line get a real big raise, they have harder time with the weather and highway conditions;
I have been there it is expensive, it is tough, it is congested, Hopefully something will cascade down to us well at least a trickle.
all I ask for is equal treatment for the time worked; simply have the INTEGRITY to treat all people fairly for time worked.
It is not about the rate of pay it is about the effort and fatigue factor which is equal among all hard working drivers everywhere in the corporation.
I agree with you, unfortunately integrity is only talked about now.

Just wished we could be treated equal on the overtime metric!!

Well driver, OT will all be a thing of the past soon enough. P&D will be lucky to get 36 after all the non-cdl positions are integrated into the docks. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Well for the Moment your Wrong at least in my barn you are they can't keep them and we are working OT again but then again we don't get OT until we get over 50

Well driver, OT will all be a thing of the past soon enough. P&D will be lucky to get 36 after all the non-cdl positions are integrated into the docks. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Was told at a "town hall meeting" by our region manager that O.T. in the south will never be implemented.

Neg 4 last week of Feb in Northern IL. Terrible wind, ice. Come on up here and get your time and a half, we can use the help

I don't think time and a half is nearly enough incentive to make someone actually want to move to the communist state of ILLINOIS, let alone the crappy northern part of it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Was told at a "town hall meeting" by our region manager that O.T. in the south will never be implemented.
I can always click my Blue Magic Boots and wish like Dorthy
I have ran out of fingers the number of times we have been told never. (Like we will never merge, we will always stay separate units, we will never is about as common as a trucker saying you won't believe this)
Con-way is recognized as one unit by stockholders and investors; an they read all blogs including those of employees.
a COMMITMENT to doing the right thing goes a long way with investors; They see division they take there money an run to something better!!!

Good answer,,, you are correct, so, don't complain about no overtime, was my point. That's why there is more pay here, it's miserable to live here

Good answer,,, you are correct, so, don't complain about no overtime, was my point. That's why there is more pay here, it's miserable to live here

Oh bull****!! Get of your high horse... I'd like to see you come peddle freight in Atlanta when it's 100 with 100% humidity in an air-conditioning free city unit... Every area has it's goods and bads and weather has nothing to do with what you get paid. It has everything to do with being afraid of the union up there and down here apparently everyone knows their place...

It gets just as hot and humid here in the summer, just does not stay hot and humid as long as there. This has nothing to do with the union, they have no teeth anymore, there are very few union carriers that are making scale. And as long as Con-way has a transfer policy, the union would have to organize the whole company, cannot organize a barn at a time. There was an organizing meeting here last year, I think 6 drivers out of a 100+ person barn showed up, it was a joke. I personally think the company should pay everyone overtime, no matter where you are located. However, you and I both have a choice to go to work for a carrier that pays ot, or not. I would not work for a carrier that does not pay ot. Not that it matters right now anyway, I'm on linehaul.

Why is Illinois a 'communist' state? Don't understand that part. I understand not liking living here, bad climate alot of the year, high taxes ALWAYS, but explain the 'communist' part please.