XPO | Raise

I was thinking Atlanta terminal. I'm pretty sure you guyhave your ups and downs but is it really that bad? maybe you guys can give me some points on the good and the bad that would be greatly appreciated. I was trying to go for line haul I've had my share of the city but linehaul is what I prefer.

Beer is right. You will be sucking hind tit for a run, and if you get no run you are dock power for the rest of the night until an overflow comes up around 5 am, and it might be as short as Newnan or Macon. Plus with the addition of part-time dock hands I don't know what that's going to do to the bottom of the board. If you don't mine staying out a few nights (sometimes as little as one) check in at OD over on Bowman Industrial Ct. Our extra drivers don't always make it home at the end of every shut but you know going in if you're bagging out or not and you can request to go home any time you like. Pay is good, miles are good, company is very laid back.

Beer is right. You will be sucking hind tit for a run, and if you get no run you are dock power for the rest of the night until an overflow comes up around 5 am, and it might be as short as Newnan or Macon. Plus with the addition of part-time dock hands I don't know what that's going to do to the bottom of the board. If you don't mine staying out a few nights (sometimes as little as one) check in at OD over on Bowman Industrial Ct. Our extra drivers don't always make it home at the end of every shut but you know going in if you're bagging out or not and you can request to go home any time you like. Pay is good, miles are good, company is very laid back.

Better to stay out a day or two then wait all week with no work til Friday night, then 200 miles with 7hrs on the dock.

I was thinking Atlanta terminal. I'm pretty sure you guyhave your ups and downs but is it really that bad? maybe you guys can give me some points on the good and the bad that would be greatly appreciated. I was trying to go for line haul I've had my share of the city but linehaul is what I prefer.

You will not run linehaul in Atlanta. You will work on the dock for the first 2-3 years!! No I'm not kidding. When I ran down there thought some of guys were dock workers come find out they were bottom guys with a year in and had not left the dock. Just heads up!

My advice is best stay clear of Atlanta its the crap hole of the whole southern plantation !! for real !!!

You will not run linehaul in Atlanta. You will work on the dock for the first 2-3 years!! No I'm not kidding. When I ran down there thought some of guys were dock workers come find out they were bottom guys with a year in and had not left the dock. Just heads up!

yes , sometime in july . Throw us peanuts to try to keep union out . How bout another $2 an hr. like UPS???

If you want UPS pay. They are hiring all the time. That's right. You would have to REALLY work. It's military strict. And you have to be on call the rest of your life.

You didn't think they were willing to pay more for what they wanted out of their drivers ?

XGR had a meeting and the Con/Way gods said 6/29/14 there will be a raise but did not say how much, I think they wanted to see how much butt could be kissed between now and then.:6799::censored2::6837::6799:

look , they are compelled to throw us some peanuts just to say they did . its like an annual COLA but they don't call it that . Just so the castrated drivers can whine , " well they gave us a raise..."