XPO | Raise?

cozzmo

TB Lurker
Credits
in our monday morning meeting yesterday we were told that while we didnt meet our goals this year we would be getting a raise this year at the end of june. hopefully they did better research this time as we are the lowest paid in the industry barring CT, and Wilson. anyone heard what % might be? im sure it will be another market based deal which means another screwing for us in the south.:bowdown:

I thought it was for the dock hands. Something about bringing them up to market standard. If we get anything. It will be the typical 1% or 2%. Whatever. Every little bit helps.

The dock workers are getting a raise because Con-Way finally got it through their heads that they actually might need to pay a decent wage in order to get dock workers that actually give a crap.

As far as drivers getting a raise... I will believe it when I see it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I thought it was for the dock hands. Something about bringing them up to market standard. If we get anything. It will be the typical 1% or 2%. Whatever. Every little bit helps.
They Don't care about us Drivers anymore, Just takes the wind out of your sails...

If they brought the temps. up to standard, it would be atleast a 20% raise..

in our monday morning meeting yesterday we were told that while we didnt meet our goals this year we would be getting a raise this year at the end of june. hopefully they did better research this time as we are the lowest paid in the industry barring CT, and Wilson. anyone heard what % might be? im sure it will be another market based deal which means another screwing for us in the south.:bowdown:
The ones who got 4% last time, will get 2..then so on..the ones who got 2% will get 4%. I hope we get another .90¢. /4%. That be about another 75 or so bucks / WK. For me anyways.

3rd qtr starts in July, does that make sense?
DRIVER!! Don't go comfuzzling that man!! He gets too much larnin' under that scalp then head swell right up and the chair will get stuck!! Then trip to shop, welding equip put into use. Loss of chair, time, manpower...
Crystal Palace will need a committee to figure out how to LEAN all of that expense!! No raise, no TP, no paper towels!!
Geesh.

DRIVER!! Don't go comfuzzling that man!! He gets too much larnin' under that scalp then head swell right up and the chair will get stuck!! Then trip to shop, welding equip put into use. Loss of chair, time, manpower...
Crystal Palace will need a committee to figure out how to LEAN all of that expense!! No raise, no TP, no paper towels!!
Geesh.
If you'll notice, I changed my post to reflect the proper dates and such.

Geesh.

He says he's from Texas, but he can't fool me, he's really from the state of confusion.

I don't really want a raise if the ask afterward is what it was after the last raise. If it comes, it will be small, possibly so small that it will be less than cost of living. Following the raise will come another flood of new burdensome procedures placed upon drivers, as if we don't have enough to worry about already. Aren't we being asked to do enough already? Will the company EVER be happy with our performance?

No they will never ever be happy with whatever ever we do do do !! they will always want more more more for less less less !! that's why it takes more more more dsr's to do the same job we did 5 years ago !!! Big Question is when these Dumb people going to see what they doing is actually costing them Money and not saving no money >??????????? Don't know bout y'all but people in my service Center all go a lot slower these days than we did years ago Remember Safety first !!!

I don't really want a raise if the ask afterward is what it was after the last raise. If it comes, it will be small, possibly so small that it will be less than cost of living. Following the raise will come another flood of new burdensome procedures placed upon drivers, as if we don't have enough to worry about already. Aren't we being asked to do enough already? Will the company EVER be happy with our performance?