XPO | Raises?

monkeywrench

TB Lurker
Credits
Raises should be kicking in first full week of June. I still cant believe my terminal manager hasnt posted the sheet with the new pay scales yet. Im just glad after 4 yrs. we'll finally be getting a raise. Anyone know the new tiers yet?

Raises should be kicking in first full week of June. I still cant believe my terminal manager hasnt posted the sheet with the new pay scales yet. Im just glad after 4 yrs. we'll finally be getting a raise. Anyone know the new tiers yet?

Funny .. our resident know it all slimestones told us we were not getting one ... I will believe that when I see it ..

Me thinks he is on the wrong board. TM told me we are not getting raise this year, straight from the RM's mouth.

Yep, we heard the same thing north of the border as well. No raise this year. Were told that back in late april.

We got what they call a raise at the start of the year, its really a return of wages stolen, but they consider it a raise for us.

Are you serious? Its been 4 yrs since we had a raise. They have to give us one. What about a cost of living raise, thats coming, isnt it?

are you serious? Its been 4 yrs since we had a raise. They have to give us one. What about a cost of living raise, thats coming, isnt it?

they have to give us one???? They don't have to give us nothing, they spent to much on e-track trailors and new trucks and all the other crap. Just anything to keep from giving it to us.............

What scares me is how when I started with the CO, at my attempted brainwashing in the magic palace they told us the reason we drive the equipment without air conditioning, cruise control and radios was to keep the price of maintenance down..But with that they "the CO" could pay us better wages. Now we drive newer equipment with all that stuff. So do you see the writing on the wall?

I would drive a 480 if I knew I could get a raise.

My hr was at the palace for a meeting and was told by Doug S. no raises this year though we would more than likely, it might come around, if the conditions are right, nothing bad happens, the sun still comes up every day, the creeks don't rise, YRC well who knows about that one, and the trucking gods smile on us we might see the 401k match back before the end of the year. 1st chance he said for raises will be after 1st qtr. 2012. Thats not so far off its been this long whats another year!!!!!!!!!!!

haven't heard a thing about a raise - this is june and nothing has been said here

Fedex's trucks are faster too. They earn more, faster.

How does their health insurance and retirement compare? Yup, better.

Wait! I forgot, Fedex is a bigger company, so they can afford better compensation!!!

Forget my last post.

I think Fedex doesn't know what they are doing and is just digging themselves a deeper hole. I predict they won't last 85 years.........

Fedex's trucks are faster too. They earn more, faster.

How does their health insurance and retirement compare? Yup, better.

Wait! I forgot, Fedex is a bigger company, so they can afford better compensation!!!

Very true. I'm glad somebody finally realizes that. Same holds true for UPS Freight..

fedex's new top rate is going to be over $2/hr. More than the old conway south pay scale..

so does central over southern, and that does not include central's overtime scale. At our barn we had 10 guys or more working today....at regular pay,with the holiday last week, unless you worked 50 hours tue-fri today was straight time, and the ones working sunday will be too....the begining of a new week