XPO | Random drug tests

REPINS

TB Lurker
Credits
I have had the "good luck" to be chosen for 7 drug tests in the last 10 months never tested positive for anything ever. I wonder if Conway had to pay for my time if this would still be the case. Anyone else had this happen? Management at our barn seems to find great humor in it.

AT FXF if they send you for a random drug test they pay you for the time it takes you to go, they pay for a physical too but you do it on your own time

I have had the "good luck" to be chosen for 7 drug tests in the last 10 months never tested positive for anything ever. I wonder if Conway had to pay for my time if this would still be the case. Anyone else had this happen? Management at our barn seems to find great humor in it.
Has this happened to anyone else at your service center?

REPINS I don't work for Conway and I do get compensated for my time while I take random drug test but I have been tested 7 times in a year and like you I've never failed one before.

I asked the boss if they wanted to make sure I was a good boy or what and he said they had nothing to do with it. The computer kicked out names and they sent those for test.

REPINS I don't work for Conway and I do get compensated for my time while I take random drug test but I have been tested 7 times in a year and like you I've never failed one before.

I asked the boss if they wanted to make sure I was a good boy or what and he said they had nothing to do with it. The computer kicked out names and they sent those for test.
AH yeah whatever.That was what I was told when I said something about having to repeatedly go take the test.I was told by an FOS that is no longer with the company that if I didn't look like a dope head I wouldn't have to go every month.Funny stuff.....I have not taken one in over a year,so I have been expecting one soon.

AT FXF if they send you for a random drug test they pay you for the time it takes you to go, they pay for a physical too but you do it on your own time
Conway pays you to get drug tested? I've never heard of such a thing. Please let me know if this is true.

At our barn we used to get paid for it,until 5 months ago when the new SCM came to town.I got popped in Feb. and didn't get paid.When I complained,he said it's always been company policy to test off the clock.He even contacted Ann Arbor and they backed him up on it.

We don't get paid for UA or DOT's. And from what I've heard UA's are random. From the computer just like somebody said. And I thought it was mushrooms that they didn't test for.

We don't get paid for UA or DOT's. And from what I've heard UA's are random. From the computer just like somebody said. And I thought it was mushrooms that they didn't test for.
Acid has to be done threw a D.N.A. test.

A guy on my shift got popped on friday.

Other guys have reported getting a few "randoms" after having a chargeable accident.

Well before I retired XJA had a driver get tested 4 weeks in a row !!! How RANDOM is that ?? Well now I take Vicadin 800, Naproxen and Flexeril just for all the neck and back pain so I can function most days but I plan on signing the petition here in Michigan for medicinal maryjane that may get to the voters this fall. that sure would save me money every month on my perscriptions !:TR10driving03: :party-smiley-017: :d6625240:

i thought if you were in a accident , a vehicle had to be towed or somebody went to the hospital in order to get a "PP" test. at my barn (NTP) the "PP" test people come to the service center.
first thing in the morning. you walk in, if your name is on the list you take it right then and there and they have you clock in for it. :smilie_132:

Bulldog you guys are lucky we have to go down to the clinic and wait our turn on our own time. You can plan on at least an hour of your day wasted.

oh trust me it used to be that way , they just started doing this for about 6 months now. SCM likes it because "NO" routes will be sitting very long due to leaving and com ing back...............

how can they not pay you for a manitory gov't mandated drug test? especially if they send you to clinic to get tested. do you drive your own vehicle or company truck?and is it true i can still go back to tripping and it won't show up in drug screen? think if so it would make the nightly trip to nyc a pleasure, and the skyline would really be neat. but seriously, union or not, if manitory you should be paid for time involved.

how can they not pay you for a manitory gov't mandated drug test? especially if they send you to clinic to get tested. do you drive your own vehicle or company truck?and is it true i can still go back to tripping and it won't show up in drug screen? think if so it would make the nightly trip to nyc a pleasure, and the skyline would really be neat. but seriously, union or not, if manitory you should be paid for time involved.
At con-way all D.O.T. matters are not paid, Yes I know it sucks. We do get paid for the haz-mat back round check. We do drive our own cars for the test. Acid only can be found on a D.N.A. test. This is how most of our managers don't get nailed.