ODFL | Rate Increase

Schedules already being cancelled tonight, in fact.

Talk to my brothers that work the gravy shift in linehaul and a lot of them are sitting also tonoght,, ain’t no customers giving us freight today in these parts

When’s the yrc vote so we can hope for some type of business
There is another added proposal in the yrc contract that they will use non CDL people to not only make deliveries with box trucks,but will also be used for mowing grass at yrc,and OD terminals, since OD is putting theirs up for bid,nationwide this year...

There is another added proposal in the yrc contract that they will use non CDL people to not only make deliveries with box trucks,but will also be used for mowing grass at yrc,and OD terminals, since OD is putting theirs up for bid,nationwide this year...

I'm hoping freight picks up soon, I hear Billy just added 10 new snow blowers to his Key West operation.

The others probably aren’t as overhired as we are either... we’ve had guys sitting at home for a long time, mostly because we just have too many people.
We have line driver's here that are only getting 1 day week.They have been trimming the dock and have moved some city driver's back to the dock.Hope things get better.