Yellow | Reality is Reality

A bonus isn't the same as merit pay....I'm talking everyone who is maxed out is the same...everyone who meets the criteria gets bonus pay....a slug can get safety bonuses right?
I'm not referring to terminal or regional safety bonuses. I am talking about a 1M mile safe driver getting a bump in pay, a 2M mile getting another bump in pay.

Unions aren't done. Folks are easily deceived by both extremes. CBA's benefit below average workers more than they benefit above average workers. They also benefit people that have lots of years vested. Have you seen the work ethic of most of gen Y and gen Z?
I believe in some industries unions are thriving, such as government jobs. Where there is no concern for profitability or customers, unions thrive.
The once powerful trade unions in NYC are dying by degrees. The very political machines they supported have illegal immigrants driving union construction jobs into extinction.
In the LTL Business they are relics and soon will only be found in books about the industry.
Smart unions understand this dynamic and have been chasing government jobs to organize. Perfect situation for underperforming whining employees who will never be held accountable...

GI did, don't know if Estes does or not.
I believe you may get a patch for a shirt or a hat pen, but no extra pay or bonus money that i know of. Have not got that many miles with them, but I've never heard any of the people that's been with them for ever speaking about getting anything of value. Usually the ones who have been there a while talk about everything.

Yellow not only killed your pensions but they succeeded in stringing you out for 15 years. You had options though. As part of a multi-employer pension plan, there were other places to work after Yellow wouldn't or couldn't meet your needs. I know, giving up seniority is a tough call but I know people who did it. After being a top 10 seniority guy, I went to the bottom of two other seniority lists and survived it. It's big picture thinking. Your second sentence only proves my original point.
After sticking it out with NP since the 2009 crap . Yes giving up senority sucks . Luckily after the demise hooked on with a Union Supermarket chain .Put me right on list . $29 hr ,$15 hr into HW, $8hr into pension. And can work day off at OT . Add it up .

After sticking it out with NP since the 2009 crap . Yes giving up senority sucks . Luckily after the demise hooked on with a Union Supermarket chain .Put me right on list . $29 hr ,$15 hr into HW, $8hr into pension. And can work day off at OT . Add it up .
Do you takes tips from customers too?
(Asking for Sissy over at T Force)