Estes | Rear Pup

If you break the set you get the 8.00
yeah I know. I was responding to the op.. it does seem like since it went up to $8 and more more terminals are not letting drivers break or hook their sets.
Most yard guys that are employed at Estes are as useless as tits on a bull hog. Not all but most.
that's just the world that we live in.If there's ever a driver that looks like he's struggling or needs help I'll always try and offer a hand cuz one day I'm going to probably need his help.

Most yard guys that are employed at Estes are as useless as tits on a bull hog. Not all but most.

:(. I wish I could be useless, they run the absolute **** out of us at my barn.

My terminal never has drivers break sets down. Now some of our hub guys do it just as a helping hand to the jockeys but most people just drop.

:(. I wish I could be useless, they run the absolute **** out of us at my barn.

My terminal never has drivers break sets down. Now some of our hub guys do it just as a helping hand to the jockeys but most people just drop.
I believe you. Some terminals are great but there are few, and I’ve been to over 100 of them. Are you out of 027? Those yard guys are on the ball and very helpful.

The other night I was in Atlanta and there were 5 yard trucks and several fellows not doing a thing sitting by the steps to the dock office for quite some time while there were several of us riding and looking and hooking.

I believe you. Some terminals are great but there are few, and I’ve been to over 100 of them. Are you out of 027? Those yard guys are on the ball and very helpful.

Nah I'm at a different one. Usually don't like saying my terminal cause it's easy to pin who I am haha.

The other night I was in Atlanta and there were 5 yard trucks and several fellows not doing a thing sitting by the steps to the dock office for quite some time while there were several of us riding and looking and hooking.

Im always biased naturally because I find the yard a cluster to work, then again, I know it's different at every terminal and have no doubt we got some useless guys out there.

yeah I know. I was responding to the op.. it does seem like since it went up to $8 and more more terminals are not letting drivers break or hook their sets.
that's just the world that we live in.If there's ever a driver that looks like he's struggling or needs help I'll always try and offer a hand cuz one day I'm going to probably need his help.
Chicago indy joliet southbend toledo markham racine madison rockford i do it all myself you guys must work a
At least you get paid for the break
I had a truck last nite the peoplenet did not have a east drop hook line on it so i logged off that and logged on to a truck in the shop to enter break and then logged into orignal unit almost a hour wasted to possibly make 8 bucks sad cant trust dispatcher pay statement needs more detail

Chicago indy joliet southbend toledo markham racine madison rockford i do it all myself you guys must work a

I had a truck last nite the peoplenet did not have a east drop hook line on it so i logged off that and logged on to a truck in the shop to enter break and then logged into orignal unit almost a hour wasted to possibly make 8 bucks sad cant trust dispatcher pay statement needs more detail
At a different estes

I’d have just put it on the trip sheet and called whoever does your payroll and told them what was up when I had a chance. Going thru all you did for 8 bucks is a waste of time.

Our yard guys work there asses off...i couldn't imaging messing with them dam stands all night...plus breaking and putting sets togethere

Put that ::shit:: in at the end of the week. As long as it's entered before the end of the pay period you should be fine.

Put that :::shit::: in at the end of the week. As long as it's entered before the end of the pay period you should be fine.
Ya thanks i was wondering if that was possible to put a few in a few days later i wasnt sure if once the load was closed it was to late next coffee you buy is on me

Ya thanks i was wondering if that was possible to put a few in a few days later i wasnt sure if once the load was closed it was to late next coffee you buy is on me
As long as it's shown as you being dispatched with the load than there should not be a problem. But your payroll person can also put it in for you as well.

The payroll person has some issues only goes by whats in the computer does not want worksheet
If we put in a drop or hook at our terminal we send the message to our assistant manager and payroll and he checks to make sure that we were paid and if we do a drop or hook where are breaking someone else's set to make ours than we send him the trailer number and the manifest number and the location and he adds it that way.