Reddaway | Reddaway Wants 10% Cut Before Contract Done

walked away?/

So the company and the locals met this week for three days. they reached some agreements on outstanding language issues. BUT ! when it came to wages the company wants 10% pay cut. Pension FREEZE. Reduction of medical benifits AND doesent want to pay for MOB. The union gave a counter offer AND agreed to stay at the table. But the company walked out at 1 pm. No talks until MAY !! Better get ready for a FIGHT ! or be willing to work for ::shit::
I guess the counter offer was ::shit::.Give em hell, vote no on EVERYTHING... So RED'S non's can enjoy to same bennies...opps, wait my bag, we doing fine:smilie_132:

where did you get ZERO from?

Wake up littlepuppet.... Cut the strings from above.... What are your pension/401k contributions??? ZERO... Reddaway pays the Union Workers $4.25/hour toward the pension. Union healthcare is far superior too.... Why do you think the company has not taken your 10% cut yet???? What if they cut your wages 10% and Teamsters Contract doesn't include the cut...You'd run right out and join the Teamsters...They don't want to pay you Teamster Wages and Benefits....
Give it some thought, Bam

hey Bam, what are my401k contributions? I still get 4% of my gross, without me putting anything in ,to this day. Kaiser is just fine for me, and IF they cut my pay (but they wont) I would NOT sign a card just because of that..I allready get Teamster wages. My strings from above roll me down I-5 and fill my wallet!!!!!:clap:

I guess the counter offer was ::shit::.Give em hell, vote no on EVERYTHING... So RED'S non's can enjoy to same bennies...opps, wait my bag, we doing fine:smilie_132:

Just what I plan on doing. PS not sure whats wrong with your BAG other than it's real small.