TForce | Results?

Can't the two of you find a common ground to disagree....

I posted this in a different thread....

I was a CF driver..... went to workfor another Union company.... they closed up their doors.... went to work non Union for a while..... now drive 200 miles to a different city to work a Union job..... I never once complained to my Union brother's about hauling the freight I once did....

I came out of those closures I think pretty well..... it's not the end of the world.

And....

Vote your conscience.... I myself would not try to change someone else's conscience.... it's up to them to make the correct choice for themselves.

Their is always two sides of a story .....

Can't the two of you find a common ground to disagree....

I posted this in a different thread....

I was a CF driver..... went to workfor another Union company.... they closed up their doors.... went to work non Union for a while..... now drive 200 miles to a different city to work a Union job..... I never once complained to my Union brother's about hauling the freight I once did....

I came out of those closures I think pretty well..... it's not the end of the world.

And....

Vote your conscience.... I myself would not try to change someone else's conscience.... it's up to them to make the correct choice for themselves.

Their is always two sides of a story .....

The fact remains these wreckless people advocating a strike don't want those who they are trying to influence to know the consequences of a strike.

Everything I state is 100% the truth. You strike, you lose your medical insurance, your paycheck, there will be mass layoffs, and you will be outside in the winter at the gates of a a closed company.

If your quest requires you to decieve your co worker to bring them on board then I say, you are a fraud and a disgrace.

You have the absolute need to be honest with full disclosure of what u are asking of people.

If anyone needs to be “convinced” of how to vote or what may happen in a strike, then they’re to DUMB to vote in the first place. If someone can’t do their own research and make up their own mind on how they should vote based on the facts of what’s best for them, their family, and the company, then shame on them.

If anyone needs to be “convinced” of how to vote or what may happen in a strike, then they’re to DUMB to vote in the first place. If someone can’t do their own research and make up their own mind on how they should vote based on the facts of what’s best for them, their family, and the company, then shame on them.

All of what you stayed is true.
what is also true is when I told these guys they were going to lose their medical benefits if they strike, at first they said I was a fear monger then they said I was lying then when they looked it up for them self they found out it was true.

Well the way I see it, yes or no vote, this is not good for the Teamster Freight companies left standing. This move by UPS sets a bad standard for everyone. There is no more power or unity left.

Well the way I see it, yes or no vote, this is not good for the Teamster Freight companies left standing. This move by UPS sets a bad standard for everyone. There is no more power or unity left.
The Power you speak about died out in 1980. The only reason you could get away with a Strike pre-1980 was because the freight could not move without the authority of the company who owned that particular Freight Lane. Then if the company tried to move the freight with scabs the picket lines attracted tons of Publicity which turned into Public sympathy to pressure the company to go back and negotiate. Unions are good for enforcing seniority and protecting you from unlawful termination. That is it.

ojYd4Eq.jpg

I spoke with someone who has a cronic illness and if they lose their medical coverage with a misguided and wreckless strike, they wont be able to afford their medication, because our great medical benefits will stop.

Think about that when you are mocking people.

I spoke with someone who has a cronic illness and if they lose their medical coverage with a misguided and wreckless strike, they wont be able to afford their medication, because our great medical benefits will stop.

Think about that when you are mocking people.
I’m not mocking anyone by any means. I was just stating how my conversation went. This contract is a serious deal. It will be lasting effects. Those who are material list stick and don’t live within their means and live paycheck to paycheck have a lot to be worried about. If you drop $80k on a new car and $30 on a new Harley in a contract year and you have family members with medical needs then you are not spending your money wisely

The outcome of the election will be known long before Sunday. Vote counts leak out all over the place. The 2013 election was over before Sunday.the trend was so overwhelmingly yes there was no way it could be reversed.
There will be liars and leakers

I’m not mocking anyone by any means. I was just stating how my conversation went. This contract is a serious deal. It will be lasting effects. Those who are material list stick and don’t live within their means and live paycheck to paycheck have a lot to be worried about. If you drop $80k on a new car and $30 on a new Harley in a contract year and you have family members with medical needs then you are not spending your money wisely
Please let me know where I can get a $30 Harley!!