XPO | rialto ca terminal

triune

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello everyone,

Im thinking about applying to conway freight. I live in southern california so the closest terminal would be the one in rialto ca. Does anybody has any good/bad information about this terminal. Would i be getting a lot of hours? Would i be working day or night? Would they start me out as a linehaul or P&d? Overall, i just want to know if is a good place to work at. Thanks

from what I understand it is a BIG terminal. As far as what you will be working I could not tell you for sure but if that terminal is like others, you will be working nights on the dock to start on a on-call basis.

from what I understand it is a BIG terminal. As far as what you will be working I could not tell you for sure but if that terminal is like others, you will be working nights on the dock to start on a on-call basis.

I'm sure he is felling better about applying for the job after reading that post ...

To give the devil his due, they're sure to have a couple of decent line runs out of there, right? Right?? I dunno, I'd hate like **** to have to run a ULA shuttle outta there...

That's the funniest thing I've seen all day!!! If I could like it twice I would!!!!!! Convict, I thought you'd died or something, haven't heard from you in a while.
Been on the down low for a few days ... But I needed a laugh so I had to visit trucking boards, this is entertainment ...!

Would i be better off working for OD?

Let's just put it this way, if you want to work your ass off and make a decent living, and learn more than you EVER wanted to know about loading a trailer then Big Blue is your company. But if you want to make the same decent living and do it a lot easier way, then OD or Estes is for you. Fed-Ex is just a bigger version of us so that would be a wash.

Hello everyone,

Im thinking about applying to conway freight. I live in southern california so the closest terminal would be the one in rialto ca. Does anybody has any good/bad information about this terminal. Would i be getting a lot of hours? Would i be working day or night? Would they start me out as a linehaul or P&d? Overall, i just want to know if is a good place to work at. Thanks

If linehaul is your cup of tea, ask the Conway scm what subservice they use to haul conways ltl. That's where I would apply. Usually crst or covenant.

That's the funniest thing I've seen all day!!! If I could like it twice I would!!!!!! Convict, I thought you'd died or something, haven't heard from you in a while.

he's glad to hear from you..i've been trying to taint him with the blue kool-aid for a while..it's not working.

must be the guy I see sweeping the breakroom and cleaning the toilets out every morning..

My retirement is already in the crapper.. So I figured I should just get use to it by cleaning the Conway toilets in my spare time...after driving to Dallas and working the dock for 3 hours , hope you enjoy the clean seat ...! Lol

First.......there is no facility in Rialto. Fairly large one in Fontana, perhaps that is what you are referring to. I am not sure they have anything left for "linedrivers" to do, except short shuttle runs, all at night, with dock work on either the front side or the back side OR BOTH. If you want to be a line driver pulling ConJob freight, you need to work for a truckload carrier, we don't do that anymore.