R&L | Rings

TruckDiver

TB Lurker
Credits
Anybody seen one of the million mile rings the company gives away?
I got a letter from saftey telling me I've got one coming, but I've no idea what they look like.
Think it'll turn my finger green? :smilie_132:

Anybody seen one of the million mile rings the company gives away?
I got a letter from saftey telling me I've got one coming, but I've no idea what they look like.
Think it'll turn my finger green? :smilie_132:
CONGRATS TD GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:1036316054: Heard they are nice.... Don't think it will turn your finger R&L GREEN LOLLOLOLOLOL!!!!! I've also got one coming in the mail!!!!

We had a guy in our terminal get a letter saying he hit his million safe miles...the TM showed it off to the other drivers and everybody was saying good job to our linehaul driver. Then a week later he gets another letter saying sorry we made a mistake you don't have a million miles under your belt yet. How do you make a mistake like that?

The frog jealous? Naw couldn't be, he's got it so good that he just has to spread the cheer...................
Ya know brace, I really feel sorry for some of these guys.
If ya say you don't care for the union and like being an independant person, they react as if you'd offended their honor or something.
I can't even begin to imagine living a life that was that shallow...........

CONGRATS TD GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:1036316054: Heard they are nice.... Don't think it will turn your finger R&L GREEN LOLLOLOLOLOL!!!!! I've also got one coming in the mail!!!!

Thanks and Congrats to you too Duck!! :clap:
Does this mean we've been driving trucks too dang long??
If only I hadn't watched "BJ and the Bear" when I was a kid...:wavey:

I asked a question. You guys have a problem with that? Why would I be jealous of anything you got. I'm 58 years old and been on my own since I was 12 years old. I'm one trip away from retirement. I believe I've stood on my own feet rather well. Raised 3 sons and a daughter. Sent 2 to college. Own 2 houses and 13 acres of mountain land. Owe no one any thing except my maker.

You really want to discuss being shallow? naaa you just want to tell everybody how great your company treats you independent well rounded great individuals and tell all of the rest of us how terrible we are for not agreeing with you.

Hope you have a real nice Christmas and enjoy your ring. I'll be enjoying my pension that came from 32 years in the greatest organization there is for the working middle class person.

Hey frog, in case ya ain't noticed this is the R&L forum.
You came into OUR house and started runnin yer mouth.
Ya know. that's something I've never done, I go on this forum and a couple of other "public" ones and thats's it.
If I don't work there, it ain't my business.
But, for some folks, well they just have to stick their nose into everything. That, my amphibious friend is shallow.
6,455 posts ? Geez, what else do you do besides sit in front of the 'puter and spout wisdom?
Oh' I've got an idea!! Why don't you come over to scubaboard.com and tell all my fellow divers how we should rig our gear. I mean since ya obviously have a bunch of extra time and infinite knowledge you should spread it around some......

And the greatest organization for the working middle class? :biglaugh:

I asked a question. You guys have a problem with that? Why would I be jealous of anything you got. I'm 58 years old and been on my own since I was 12 years old. I'm one trip away from retirement. I believe I've stood on my own feet rather well. Raised 3 sons and a daughter. Sent 2 to college. Own 2 houses and 13 acres of mountain land. Owe no one any thing except my maker.

You really want to discuss being shallow? naaa you just want to tell everybody how great your company treats you independent well rounded great individuals and tell all of the rest of us how terrible we are for not agreeing with you.

Hope you have a real nice Christmas and enjoy your ring. I'll be enjoying my pension that came from 32 years in the greatest organization there is for the working middle class person.

Now why we being so negative today ???? You should be happy!!!!:smilie_132:Hope you enjoy your retirement, you land, and more than anything, you kids and grand kids if you have them!!
For the record, and I know you don't care, R&L is the best trucking company to work for !!!!
Thanks for your life story, very interesting!!!!!:1036316054:

Hey frog, in case ya ain't noticed this is the R&L forum.
You came into OUR house and started runnin yer mouth.
Ya know. that's something I've never done, I go on this forum and a couple of other "public" ones and thats's it.
If I don't work there, it ain't my business.
But, for some folks, well they just have to stick their nose into everything. That, my amphibious friend is shallow.
6,455 posts ? Geez, what else do you do besides sit in front of the 'puter and spout wisdom?
Oh' I've got an idea!! Why don't you come over to scubaboard.com and tell all my fellow divers how we should rig our gear. I mean since ya obviously have a bunch of extra time and infinite knowledge you should spread it around some......

And the greatest organization for the working middle class? :biglaugh:
That's funny I don't see anywhere it says that only R&L drivers may read or post in this section. Let's see 6669 posts with a highly favorable reputation or 194 and 83 posts with a negative reputation. I think I'll just wish The Frog a happy retirement and take the rest of that BS at face value.By the way I believe you are only guests in somebody elses house seeing that you don't own squat here.

Let's see 6669 posts with a highly favorable reputation or 194 and 83 posts with a negative reputation. I think I'll just wish The Frog a happy retirement and take the rest of that BS at face value.

Yea, ya wanna know why my rep is so negative? It's because a certain MOD has given me bad rep repeatedly.
As in several times about the same thread within a few minutes. You see the rules only apply to some, not all.
But, I really don't care so I say go ahead have your fun, I'll just "take that BS at face value".