Roadway Express 75 Years of Service

Went to Bentley's Saloon in Arundel Maine last night. They do lots of car shows and last night they were featuring trucks too. Turned the corner and there it was, Mud's dream come true. That's the guy that owns it, chatted with him for a while. He bought it off the mechanic that did repairs at Roadway 113, Portland Maine. Pete, I knew him and told him a couple of Pete stories. Unfortunately he told me Pete had passed a couple years ago. Me and my wife voted for it for "best in show".

DSCN2046.md.jpeg

DSCN20489a13302a886d5487.md.jpeg
Needs a green hand truck.

Went to Bentley's Saloon in Arundel Maine last night. They do lots of car shows and last night they were featuring trucks too. Turned the corner and there it was, Mud's dream come true. That's the guy that owns it, chatted with him for a while. He bought it off the mechanic that did repairs at Roadway 113, Portland Maine. Pete, I knew him and told him a couple of Pete stories. Unfortunately he told me Pete had passed a couple years ago. Me and my wife voted for it for "best in show".

DSCN2046.md.jpeg

i wish i knew ..i was at Bayhaven sefood rest.

DSCN2046.md.jpeg

Alright, looks like the pumpkin has a bench seat. A mini couch.

Alright, looks like the pumpkin has a bench seat. A mini couch.
Seat was in good shape on this one, looked like new. One of the city guys in Portland had one with the seat completely worn through on the driver's side, right down to the sheet metal it sat on. He had a folded up blanket he sat on and didn't want it fixed.