Yellow | Rome Aloise Replaces Fred Gegare!

he can hold all the jobs he would like to, in fact the more work he gets assigned the less they pay to someone else, truth he is subject to the limitations of the IBT constitution because of the office he holds he cannot draw no more than the general president, if you would like to see who not working for the IBT look at the 150 thousand club on the TDU site you should be able to figure it out , IM not claiming that they are not all paid to much just the fact he has made the same for the years he has been involved with the IBT or it would be noted in fact no one had a raise last year execpt two people in one local might be some lower agents but just match last year and this year real easy

he can hold all the jobs he would like to, in fact the more work he gets assigned the less they pay to someone else, truth he is subject to the limitations of the IBT constitution because of the office he holds he cannot draw no more than the general president, if you would like to see who not working for the IBT look at the 150 thousand club on the TDU site you should be able to figure it out , IM not claiming that they are not all paid to much just the fact he has made the same for the years he has been involved with the IBT or it would be noted in fact no one had a raise last year execpt two people in one local might be some lower agents but just match last year and this year real easy
Well, TDU does like to spin stuff! But, they are all overpaid at the top level in IMHO...The guys in my local though, I feel they really do earn their keep. If I put a call in to my BA he is going to call me back. May be a day or two, but he always gets back to me and handles my issues in a professional manner. He wins most, he loses some, but he will go to bat for you if you have a legitimate gripe. Petty crap, he will advise, is this a hill you want to die for! But if it's a game changer, he's got your back!

Just for everyones information.all these IBT salaries are public information.You don't have to waste your money on TDU to find out everything for you.not hating.just saying

Just for everyones information.all these IBT salaries are public information.You don't have to waste your money on TDU to find out everything for you.not hating.just saying

All that information would still be hidden if it weren't for TDU originally exposing it years ago, just saying.

hurry up and vote. i vote no.sorry you voted wrong. we will let you vote till you get it right.ok thank you.