Route 287 reopened after FedEx tractor trailer overturns in Mahwah, dumps packages

Don't worry apo....I'm bringing a big load up to Rochester tonight. ... four loads a night total. ...man it's going to be a good Christmas up here

Can you give me the company you are delivering to Stimpy ?
Tomarrow,I get done @ 5PM from my job,I could meet you & buy you supper.

PM me & let me know if this could work for you.

I'm going up to the old Kodak warehouse on Lexington right off 390....I'm the first load up there....I'm going to be up there around midnight your buddy Mr Lascher will probably be up there around 3 o'clock...tis the season for us to be busy

If you damage any of fedex equipment you are disqualified for lifetime which if you were the owner operator would mean that you would lose your contract....yes they are that strict here with us...we even had a driver that got a speeding ticket fought it and won ...the company still gave him 30 days off without pay

Why is that, just asking?

If you damage any of fedex equipment you are disqualified for lifetime which if you were the owner operator would mean that you would lose your contract....yes they are that strict here with us...we even had a driver that got a speeding ticket fought it and won ...the company still gave him 30 days off without pay
Wow. What a nice bunch to work for!!!