Estes | Running a extra day at ESTES doomed

BossHog

TB Lurker
Credits
OK the HOS changes are comeing! The main thing for us nightriders to me is the two overnight 1am to 6am sleep peroid during your 34reset. There is no way to run an extra day and get back out on your start day.With the new HOS.. Also if you have read here or seen at some terminals this new P&D Linehual bids for the weekend...yes yes i talked to The Mighty TM and this is Estes's way to help solve the problem of not being able to have Road drivers working an extra day! when the hos takes affect...

SO my question here would be do you think that if said driver wants to work an extra day.;)..Estes will let them.. however thier starting days would start rotating.........Or will Estes just not let said driver work that extra day anymore..:nono_h4h:.. your thought please....... me i like that extra jingle in my pocket at times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just show yourself off duty from 12-6 am for 2 days. Then get back in the saddle on your start day and mash on it

Just show yourself off duty from 12-6 am for 2 days. Then get back in the saddle on your start day and mash on it

AHH Grasshopper you didnt see my other post Electric logs coming to a Terminal near you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that wont fly here anymore that's not the Estes way!!!!!!!!!

AHH Grasshopper you didnt see my other post Electric logs coming to a Terminal near you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that wont fly here anymore that's not the Estes way!!!!!!!!!

Don't they vote on the HOS on October? Is that what the time cards are for, to sign into the thing....I can't do electronics...It's all I can do to get on here and hassle Mildew....I guess I'll have to retire or hire me someone to ride with me...

Don't they vote on the HOS on October? Is that what the time cards are for, to sign into the thing....I can't do electronics...It's all I can do to get on here and hassle Mildew....I guess I'll have to retire or hire me someone to ride with me...

Yes from what i hear on the radio (trucker Channel) The part about 34 reset two nights 1a to 6a isnt an issue with all the mega carriers..They dont care about that part cuz isnt dosent really effect them your UPS and FED exers dont mind they mainly all do schedule meets so with no one fighting that part of it... It will likey pass The only thing they are fighting that might be stalled is Electric Logs for all drivers....they are only fighting it becuase of the equipment costs..........
The Time card thing ?????Not sure from what i understood be more like the City hand held that stays in our tractor..........

I guess we are f worded. What's a legend supposed to do when the boys are thirsty in At Lana and the beer is in Texarkana

There's hope for all y'all non educated extraboarders. They have a free app called recap that does all your thinking for you.
20120512055242.png

Ya we been home to, but the Hub run I used to run is still running full of freight, oh well let the new guys have it!!

work extra why? why work an extra full day to get a half days pay? all you are doing is giving leroy and shukana more relief money in there lazy azz pockets. no extra for me.

work extra why? why work an extra full day to get a half days pay? all you are doing is giving leroy and shukana more relief money in there lazy azz pockets. no extra for me.

then .......... ........ .... Stay home and quit posting ignorant s**t

Last edited by a moderator: