R&L | Sacramento Terminal?

Skeeter

TB Veteran
Credits
Has anyone heard that R&L was going to share the Roadway terminal in Sacramento with Oak Harbor and lease out the terminal they are in now? Just a rumor I'm checking out.

[quote author=Skeeter link=topic=82575.msg853388#msg853388 date=1280596766]
Has anyone heard that R&L was going to share the Roadway terminal in Sacramento with Oak Harbor and lease out the terminal they are in now? Just a rumor I'm checking out.
[/quote]that is the first that i heard that

I think there might be some truth about Oak Harbor. But I don't think so in R&L case. They own the one they are in.

[quote author=Skeeter link=topic=82575.msg853500#msg853500 date=1280610637]
I think there might be some truth about Oak Harbor. But I don't think so in R&L case. They own the one they are in.
[/quote]I dont think they would do something like that I know OD rent part of a term out in Navada

I don't know. R&L owns the terminal they are in and the old Applegate terminal Estes is in. Estes owns the Roadway terminal. Since Estes doesn't need the Roadway terminal they can make more leasing it to two other companies. Then R&L can make more leasing out theirs since they also don't need a terminal that size. They probably can work out a pretty good deal with Estes since Estes already leases the Applegate terminal from them. Then UPSF can least the old Viking terminal from them. But it's all just wishful thinking on my part. Probably makes to much sense.