ODFL | Safety Changes

Grumpy O' Man

TB Veteran
Credits
A couple past due changes.Now OD will be covering all Physical's now.Also,If you have a preventable you do not start back at year one.Loose for the year and start back next year where you left off.Also,fuel line pull off's.$200 deducted from bonus that year.Was told this past week in meeting.

That’s and bunch of you know what. Becoming Swift more and more each day. Rude woman city driver here just had her 5th accident and her 2nd it was a hit and run with no info able to be keepin her job.

This new policies just telling these kids it’s ok to destroy stuff

That’s and bunch of you know what. Becoming Swift more and more each day. Rude woman city driver here just had her 5th accident and her 2nd it was a hit and run with no info able to be keepin her job.

Sound's like a Management Issue on the local level.I'm glad to see these overdue policy changes .

How many tanning beds can she deliver?

Just a testimonial as to how desperate these outfits have become for CDL drivers. Loose rules=more drivers ‘qualified’ to work. Glad I’m retired and out of the game, but still not gonna let my fully-endorsed CDL-A expire. It’s good until 2024...I think.

Even if she was she got an attitude that ruin the beauty
Met a couple like that meself.

some bitch about bein treated equal.... otay no prob. Yer one of the guys as far as I’m concerned. That also means I’ll cuss you the **** out like one of the guys when ya **** me off.

Met a couple like that meself.

some bitch about bein treated equal.... otay no prob. Yer one of the guys as far as I’m concerned. That also means I’ll cuss you the ╭∩╮(︶_︶)╭∩╮ out like one of the guys when ya **** me off.

Nah you won’t, I gonna put you in your place,, don’t let no new guy cussin me out. Especially some line driver.. management don’t let anyone mess with the golden don

Paid once in 5 years, figured would have to pay this year, told payment no longer required back in June. Sleep apnea 5 years ago, should be last year on annual, retested a year ago, after apnea Doc said 2 years of no issues, borderline before. Took me of machine officially, yet sleep better with it, so voluntary use now. Physical Doc said another annual then back to 2 year. Could argue, yet what's the use. Get quarterly check ups, my Doc actually gives DOT physicals, yet not in our system. So keeps aware me aware of any adjustments I need, to advert issues.