XPO | Safety give away

Yeah everyone get one

Its for driver appreciation week. Its a small first aid kit in a conway, zip up nylon pouch. Its not for safety.

Its for driver appreciation week. Its a small first aid kit in a conway, zip up nylon pouch. Its not for safety.

I was thinking that would of been a very contradictory gift.
"Please be safe and here's a first aid kit" :ohmy:
I liked that lunch bag they issued a few years back. Not that puny one but the bigger one.

I'll trade a Con-way racing and X-mas spot quote dog for a first aid kit.

I liked that lunch bag they issued a few years back. Not that puny one but the bigger one.

I think I ran over spot the quote dog on my way home from xcw!

I think I ran over spot the quote dog on my way home from xcw!:hysterical: :hysterical: :funky:

That's f%#$ing funny.:d6625240:

Very few of us are trained in first aid or C.P.R. I think it is an insurance thing.

Safty first????????? I think you need to think about that. Remember last winter? No other trucking company out on the roads except Con-Way. "Are you refusing to work????"
Very true, Safety if it doesn't cost to much.

You get a first aid kit because if you have a problem that requires medical attention they would rather you put a band aid in it so the freight continues to move, you can get medical attention later. But dont stop to assist another motorist with that kit bucause that would be stealing from the company.:biglaugh: