FedEx Freight | Safety Shoe allowance

I stuck with Red Wing far more expensive than $85 but it's your feet and you have a lifetime to spend on them , so the only person that's going to suffer is you not your employer they can replace you. Check Amazon for cheap shoes and see if they have a deal on new feet or foot doctors.

I stuck with Red Wing far more expensive than $85 but it's your feet and you have a lifetime to spend on them , so the only person that's going to suffer is you not your employer they can replace you. Check Amazon for cheap shoes and see if they have a deal on new feet or foot doctors.
I like the keen and wolverine.been eyeing the twisted x but they dont look as heavy duty as the keen and wolverine.

I'm right there with you, Uncle Sam taught me to take care of my only two feet. Been wearing Thorogood lace-ups really easy on the feet.

I'm right there with you, Uncle Sam taught me to take care of my only two feet. Been wearing Thorogood lace-ups really easy on the feet.
Uncle Sam made us switch boots in boot camp each day.
I hated those damn things and still do today.

Here's what we get for safety Shoe-boots from the Coop & Big Dave every Xmas instead of a Xmas Ham !!
a013240e782bc21607092c7d4bf333ad.jpg