TForce | Safety Vests

cubcountry

TB Lurker
Credits
For you guys(and girls)that drive down the interstate wearing your safety vest: YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL!!
The vests are only intended to be worn while performing work in the yard,not while driving down the road.C'mon,take them off and try to look like the professional that you are.Also,don't be afraid to throw your vest in the washing machine once in awhile.They WILL come clean.

For you guys(and girls)that drive down the interstate wearing your safety vest: YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL!!
The vests are only intended to be worn while performing work in the yard,not while driving down the road.C'mon,take them off and try to look like the professional that you are.Also,don't be afraid to throw your vest in the washing machine once in awhile.They WILL come clean.

Wash your own vest and don't worry about what anyone else looks like. :nutkick:
Everyone is always worried about what everyone is doing. Mind your own :ranting2: business.
Be a good little teamster and shut your yap.:silenced:

Byte me. I leave it on so I dont forget to put it back on again. You sound like the kind of guy that stays awake at night worrying that some one somewhere failed to come to a complete stop at a stop sign.

Clearly, you could have come up with something else to ***** about, but anyways, I put my vest on when I leave the house and I don't take it off until I get home. Lazy, maybe, easier, yup! My vest did not come with instructions.:biglaugh: You might want to go over to the UPS feeder boards and tell them also since allot of their drivers wear the vest while driving down the road too.

Thats all you got to worry about? Some guys might be doing short runs or shuttles and just dont feel like taking it off. As far as looking like a fool goes...look in the mirror and mind your own business.

I agree... Don't worry about what everyone else is doing. Worry about what the company is going to do.

why does not having a vest have anything to do with Overnite? I just don't have one and have never bin bothered end of story. I don't like conformity it's against my religin.

now there is a true and dedicated man who understands that SAFTY is a Culture or something to that efect.

Talk about a boring complaint. I wear my vest because it makes me super safe. Moving vehicles dare not touch me. I am almost like superman!

I just threw mine in the wash. It will be nice and shiny when I pass you!

Try not to sweat the small stuff brother. There is more to life...

I am not required to wear a vest but if i had one and was required to wear one i would wear it to bed so i can be overnite overnite,,,, ha ha ha did you get it?

i wear the vest all day,i feel safer when im at someones dock, and when doing street delieveries. i am behind ups safty all the way. i allso flip my hat backwards so i dont wack my head into anything.i allso have a hard hat in the cab for construction sites or just lookin cool

i wear the vest all day,i feel safer when im at someones dock, and when doing street delieveries. i am behind ups safty all the way. i allso flip my hat backwards so i dont wack my head into anything.i allso have a hard hat in the cab for construction sites or just lookin cool

Don't forget your safety glasses.
I always hated when a customer would ask me to put a used pair on.
You never know what kind of "nasties" the last person had.
I now carry my own.