FedEx Freight | sales

jakeguiness

TB Lurker
Credits
heard the other day , all salesmen.will be working for fedex corp. not their respected division, freight,ntl.etc. will be selling the complete package. good things are a commin.

Jakester, close but not exact.

I read the message from Doug D. on the bulletin board yesterday; basically it says that starting in June (beginning of fiscal year), all local sales for FXF and FNL will work for FedEx Freight System instead of their current operating company (East, West, or FNL). System is the company created a few years ago to combine East and West customer service, IT, marketing and a few others. I think they've already pulled in those same departments at National.

System is a Freight company, which is different than FedEx Corp., which is the company that owns all the other companies.

Those I talk to who work for System instead of an opco report nothing different about the day to day stuff, except their check says System and is signed by Doug instead of Larry or Mike or Chip.

:woohoo1:
heard the other day , all salesmen.will be working for fedex corp. not their respected division, freight,ntl.etc. will be selling the complete package. good things are a commin.

Starting Feb. 5 FEXF and FEXN sales force will be combined and work together as a team.:1036316054: (as we should as drivers:duh: ....another story for another day) The coverage areas will be divded between the salemen/women so they will not overlap sales area. They will now offer the services of both FEXF and FEXN and allow the customer to choose which service fits there needs best. Now on to realigning Line Haul....GO FEX-EX:woohoo1:

Jakester, close but not exact.

I read the message from Doug D. on the bulletin board yesterday; basically it says that starting in June (beginning of fiscal year), all local sales for FXF and FNL will work for FedEx Freight System instead of their current operating company (East, West, or FNL). System is the company created a few years ago to combine East and West customer service, IT, marketing and a few others. I think they've already pulled in those same departments at National.

System is a Freight company, which is different than FedEx Corp., which is the company that owns all the other companies.

Those I talk to who work for System instead of an opco report nothing different about the day to day stuff, except their check says System and is signed by Doug instead of Larry or Mike or Chip.

I will certainly be glad to see see the business atmosphere straighten out. At FXN we have spent the last 12 months dealing with rumor after rumor. This System format certainly seems to be the most logical way to provide customer service. I don't get into all the purple hoopla, I just drive a truck but the freight has to get in the truck.

:woohoo1:

Starting Feb. 5 FEXF and FEXN sales force will be combined and work together as a team.:1036316054: (as we should as drivers:duh: ....another story for another day) The coverage areas will be divded between the salemen/women so they will not overlap sales area. They will now offer the services of both FEXF and FEXN and allow the customer to choose which service fits there needs best. Now on to realigning Line Haul....GO FEX-EX:woohoo1:
I seen the bulletin Old AF was speakin of and he is correct the date appears to be June 1 not Feb 5 as I posted. I transposed the date from 2 different topic we discussed that day sorry guys.