Holland | Same Old Same Old

third_day

TB Lurker
Credits
I abandoned ship 7 years ago and was curious what was happening here. Taking a look it appears to be the same old same old.

There is life after all of this and its pretty good to be honest. Take my advice and give up the drama. You can move on to much better and greener pastures.

I abandoned ship 7 years ago and was curious what was happening here. Taking a look it appears to be the same old same old.

There is life after all of this and its pretty good to be honest. Take my advice and give up the drama. You can move on to much better and greener pastures.
Go to work do your thing, stay out of drivers room and clock out go home. Tune out BS, still pretty good gig.

Not same old story, in 2020 bringing exciting changes like these new Fancy triple bunk sleeper trucks & they run 63 mph instead of 62 mph !!
USF-Holland-Inc.-%E2%80%93-Re-Done-Trailer-skin-3.jpg

Not same old story, in 2020 bringing exciting changes like these new Fancy triple bunk sleeper trucks & they run 63 mph instead of 62 mph !!
USF-Holland-Inc.-%E2%80%93-Re-Done-Trailer-skin-3.jpg
I read they are actually turning them down to 46mph, equipping them with high impact mirrors, and retractable sun visors that work off a voice activated Coop app off your phone...