XPO | Samsara camera updates - pilot program

It was on XPO GO awhile back, with a video from Tim Staroba. They decided not to move ahead with piloting mobile device detection and distracted driving detection (basically the inward facing ones), and continue with speeding and following distance. The right call imo
were told the 6mph speeding is also off the table!!!!!apparently when mario saw all the stuff they were going to implement he said no way,how the hell are they supposed to drive!!!

were told the 6mph speeding is also off the table!!!!!apparently when mario saw all the stuff they were going to implement he said no way,how the hell are they supposed to drive!!!
It’s 10 mph speeding, and it’s still there. It never was 6. You got bad info from somewhere.

As of last week there was no speeding setting in the cam or i would have been talked to
You wouldn’t have it yet. If you’re at a pilot location it would be starting in a week or two with speed, following distance, and camera obstruction. Sorry, in that last post I meant that the 10 mph speed part will still be part of it. Not that it’s doing it now.

I tried to warn this years ago that this garbage was on its way . I’m just glad that now it’s in the advent of being across the board that you guys are at
least opposed to it’s implementation.
“Unchecked power know no bounds “

I tried to warn this years ago that this garbage was on its way . I’m just glad that now it’s in the advent of being across the board that you guys are at
least opposed to it’s implementation.
“Unchecked power know no bounds “
I'm not opposed to it's implementation. I say go for it full tilt.
:6799: