R&L | SAV terminal

wrenchburner

TB Lurker
Credits
how are things at the SAV terminal? did they ever get a new terminal? how about the shop is their anyone working in the shop,, i used to run thru their once and a while What a DUMP

Oh! Don't speak of one of the Gator Terminals.... That will get you in trouble. TR deems himself to be over that.... Don't make him mad or he will work 4 hours a day instead of 3... They will have to send someone else to do his job or GR's job for him... So many puppets in place down south....

Oh! Don't speak of one of the Gator Terminals.... That will get you in trouble. TR deems himself to be over that.... Don't make him mad or he will work 4 hours a day instead of 3... They will have to send someone else to do his job or GR's job for him... So many puppets in place down south....

do you have anything good to say anything at all??????? or are you always this misserable?

do you have anything good to say anything at all??????? Or are you always this misserable?

attack the post, not the poster! If you don't like what i write - don't read. My views are shared with the majority of those i work with.

I guarantee if we took a vote of the company - it would be an outpouring of hatred for this man... He is the only person who can not work for years (and his family) and still draws a paycheck...