Says I'm blocked

kboomarang

The eyes and ears of WBL
PREMIUM
Credits
I have Google Chrome on my PC's browser and get a "You've been blocked" message, phone and tablet are all good, is it a Google thing since the change?

I have Google Chrome on my PC's browser and get a "You've been blocked" message, phone and tablet are all good, is it a Google thing since the change?
When you get the “You’ve Been Blocked” message, make sure that Big Dave and his hat are not between your computer and the satellite tower that you get your signal from. Rumor has it, that hat caused rolling black-outs a few weeks back from a Sunday afternoon drive he took!!!

When you get the “You’ve Been Blocked” message, make sure that Big Dave and his hat are not between your computer and the satellite tower that you get your signal from. Rumor has it, that hat caused rolling black-outs a few weeks back from a Sunday afternoon drive he took!!!
We have hat (had that before) we took the tinfoil out of his hat and everything has been fine until now .

Like a million bucks Jeff....Thanks!
It had to be a glitch in cloudflare because I didn't touch anything related to that this morning Cloudflare is the front line of defense , all of the traffic that comes here goes through their computers all over the world, it filters out the the good players and blocks most of the bad players , they do have a glitch every now and then but it usually doesn't last very long. I am going to turn the firewall back on in a min, if it does it again send me a text to 3363030368 if you can't get on

WAF Managed Rules​

WAF Managed Rules allow you to deploy pre-configured managed rulesets that provide immediate protection against:

• Zero-day vulnerabilities
  • Top-10 attack techniques
  • Use of stolen/exposed credentials
  • Extraction of sensitive data
These managed rulesets are regularly updated. You can adjust the behavior of specific rules in these rulesets, choosing from several possible actions.

Cloudflare provides the following managed rulesets in the WAF:

RulesetDescription
Cloudflare Managed RulesetCreated by the Cloudflare security team, this ruleset provides fast and effective protection for all of your applications. The ruleset is updated frequently to cover new vulnerabilities and reduce false positives.

switch gravity GIF by HANDYMARTIAN

:27: It may have been that big lever Jeff told me never to pull Smoke ,