R&L | SCR Terminal

Good luck with the new job!! Will you still be steering a big truck down the road?
Yes sir. I'll be driving a brand new 2010 kenworth with a 485 cummins in it. I'll be pulling frat tanks and tanker trailers to fill them. It's a brand new company that I am starting with and I know I am taking a chance and a slight pay cut but it is only 5 min from my house instead of 45 min to the terminal. Not sure if anybody else on here knows but One of the largest natural gas finds ever in the US is right under where I live (northeast PA area). It takes up to a million gallons of water to drill 1 well and they are going to be drilling for years and years so I hope to keep busy. I hate to start all over again but I really don't like the direction the company is going in.

Yes sir. I'll be driving a brand new 2010 kenworth with a 485 cummins in it. I'll be pulling frat tanks and tanker trailers to fill them. It's a brand new company that I am starting with and I know I am taking a chance and a slight pay cut but it is only 5 min from my house instead of 45 min to the terminal. Not sure if anybody else on here knows but One of the largest natural gas finds ever in the US is right under where I live (northeast PA area). It takes up to a million gallons of water to drill 1 well and they are going to be drilling for years and years so I hope to keep busy. I hate to start all over again but I really don't like the direction the company is going in.

Good luck to you big$driver, I wish you well at your new job....I certainly can respect a mans decision to move on, when he can't stand the place he is at...Life is much to short, spending every day, working for people, you don't like, or respect...At least you did more than complain, you got out...I admire you...

Good luck to you big$driver, I wish you well at your new job....I certainly can respect a mans decision to move on, when he can't stand the place he is at...Life is much to short, spending every day, working for people, you don't like, or respect...At least you did more than complain, you got out...I admire you...
Thanks braceface and driver9. Like I said earlier, I hate to start over but there are too many things that I don't like about R&L right now. I just hope that all the guys that started before this new lower pay scale crap can hold on because it seems the company is trying to force you all out. My final decision to leave was because of waiting 5 hours between 2 nights for my switch driver. All it would take is a phone call to my terminal to let us know so I can come in to work later. Instead of honesty, I get bullshit like oh, your switch driver got out the gate at one. When the switch driver shows up he says that he got handed his paperwork at one and didn't get out the gate until two. These dispatchers are all (at least most) a bunch of liars and deserve a beating.