seabreeze?

You know….Donna went to the Carolinas last week…I think it was West Carolina…….
He and Donna are in Charlotte, getting the new Coop SouthEast terminal and warehouse ready to open. Coop is partnering with Carolina Beet and Meat featuring, lunchable type kids meals, for distribution to all points in Iowa.

He and Donna are in Charlotte, getting the new Coop SouthEast terminal and warehouse ready to open. Coop is partnering with Carolina Beet and Meat featuring, lunchable type kids meals, for distribution to all points in Iowa.
The meals will feature all natural, organic squirrel & gravy. No growth hormones are injected into the squirrels so this should be a great seller to the trendy crowd. Also PETA can't claim they are kept in inhumane cages. I am sure Breeze hunted squirrels as a boy & he knows how to skin the critters & preserve the meat for meals during long winters. This business is a perfect fit for a semi retired Teamster.

The meals will feature all natural, organic squirrel & gravy. No growth hormones are injected into the squirrels so this should be a great seller to the trendy crowd. Also PETA can't claim they are kept in inhumane cages. I am sure Breeze hunted squirrels as a boy & he knows how to skin the critters & preserve the meat for meals during long winters. This business is a perfect fit for a semi retired Teamster.
I guess the, jalapeño and ground squirrel with beet dipping sauce is already selling off the charts on Coop’s online last mile home delivery website.