SEFL | SEFL's top out wage

supahtrucka26

TB Lurker
Credits
I know we all make close to the same top out hr wage, don't we? here in NAT its $22.00. I'm curious what it is at some of the smaller areas like especially in FLORIDA and TEXAS

21.55 in florida

south Florida 21.95 what terminal do you work at? And whats with all these different top wages we are stating??? In south Florida we are topping off at 21.95 per hour. Orlando thru Miami that's the top. If we are all doing the same job what's with the discrepancy in topped out wages?????

Can anyone tell me why there is a different TOP wage, per terminals, per regions, within our company?? Am I still happy to be working? Yes I am. Different regional economies must be at work here.

Can anyone tell me why there is a different TOP wage, per terminals, per regions, within our company?? Am I still happy to be working? Yes I am. Different regional economies must be at work here.

Girn, they started different top pay wages about 3 or 4 years ago. The explanation we got was cost of living and also to help recruit drivers in areas where it is hard to find drivers.

Girn, they started different top pay wages about 3 or 4 years ago. The explanation we got was cost of living and also to help recruit drivers in areas where it is hard to find drivers.

thank you tonyz73. I had a feeling it had to do with locale-regional economies.