Estes | Should I work at estes express lines ??

I don't know much about the dock workers. I hear the pay is good. They have decent forklifts. I got on once to see how much I weighed. They don't have much freight to haul right now. I couldn't imagine what term. is hiring forklifters.

kansas city is and city [rumor about linehaul hiring ]. 136 avoca IA. is also [rumor]

Estes opened up a new terminal in New Brighton, Mn and I was thinking about
applying. I remember back when Estes and Lakeville were still partners and we'd get
a few copies of the estonian (sp?) newsletter. EVERYONE in that newsletter looked
so happy. It showed pictures of people on vacation and people cooking (BBQ), base-
ball games, everyone had a smile on their face. Unlike this godawefull place that
I currently work at.

I might head out there on Monday, wish me luck guys!

we do wish ya luck and it is trucking so everyone is not happy all the time but its better than most i will say that

we do wish ya luck and it is trucking so everyone is not happy all the time but its better than most i will say that

We only have 2 types of truck drivers in this country. . . . Big E drivers and those who wish they drove for big E . . . Although some just don't realize it yet. . . but they will sooner or later.:smilie_132:

We only have 2 types of truck drivers in this country. . . . Big E drivers and those who wish they drove for big E . . . Although some just don't realize it yet. . . but they will sooner or later.:smilie_132:

mildew

I didn't know (big) Eaton had there own drivers.:biglaugh::joke:

I would'nt, half of the tow motors don't have heaters or A/C

Now thats funny, as for the guy wondering about a job just dont do LINEHAUL cause it sucks right now, you will be EXTRA BOARD with no life, but hey if you like running around in a day cab and not get home till Sunday or stay out 2 weeks at a time they would love to have you.

Bunch of sour pusses....I'm happy being able to sit behind the wheel right now.

:beerchug:
I am with you. I am happy to be pulling anything and to have survived the last round of layoffs. I cannot say about the dock, but driving... I am glad to still be providing for my family. Everything is slow but I thank God for my job, my wife and kids
:horse: