TForce | Should there be one board seniority

should there be one board senority for all cdl holders?

• yes

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • the road is the best

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • strike

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tfarce

TB Lurker
Credits
right now at certain terminals road drivers can work before city drivers or jockey regardless of company seniority. is this right should somebody that has been at t force work before somebody that has been there for 10 years. i think that seniority should be over everything

right now at certain terminals road drivers can work before city drivers or jockey regardless of company seniority. is this right should somebody that has been at t force work before somebody that has been there for 10 years. i think that seniority should be over everything.
Is there a common extra board?

right now at certain terminals road drivers can work before city drivers or jockey regardless of company seniority. is this right should somebody that has been at t force work before somebody that has been there for 10 years. i think that seniority should be over everything
Whole northeast is one line seniority!

They are all red circle drivers and they will work before city drivers . There is no language protecting city drivers if their route gets cut they cabt work dock
Also it’s called the New England supplement! That nobody has seen or remembers voting on! And 25 and 30 year drivers don’t recall voting or seeing it😏😏

I know that it was approved in 2008 by the local. Don't recall if it was a Talley vote or just a voice vote at the union hall.

(d) If a P&D driver’s run is cut for the day, the P&D driver will
have the option of (1) taking the day off pursuant to (e) below, or (2)
displacing the junior P&D driver who starts at the same time or after
them, if any. The displaced P&D driver may work ahead of a casual
employee for available hours, provided the driver will be able to
meet their next bid start time.
At any time the Company combines two (2) or more runs in the ef-
fort of cutting a bid for the day the most senior of the affected bid
holders shall have the choice to run the combined bid or pass, pro-
vided their start times allow. The employee who does not run this
combined route shall be allowed to exercise his/her right as provi
ed in the above paragraph.

Regardless red circle should be out of contract. Might not be two tier wages now but it sure doesn't matter if you been p and d for years and told to stay home no option to work dock then road driver there year is guaranteed 8 hours a day city guarantee to get a phone call to see of they are working not ..

Hasn’t been that way for 88 years. Company don’t want it. Neither does your wife ! While you’re out playing big trucker at night,she’ll be finding another man to tickle her fancy…