FedEx Freight | Show me the money!

I'd plan on an insulting, and uninspiring 4.X %, like usual.
Last raise was 5%. I think that’s about what we will get this year also. We deserve more than that considering the 20% profit margins that are being cranked out every quarter, but it’s doubtful that we are rewarded like we should be. I would also like to see gains to our paid time off like ABF and Tforce received this year. A couple of more paid holidays and additional Personal time would be great.

Last edited:
Last raise was 5%. I think that’s about what we will get this year also. We deserve more than that considering the 20% profit margins that are being cranked out every quarter, but it’s doubtful that we are rewarded like we should be. I would also like to see gains to our paid time off like ABF and Tforce received this year. A couple of more paid holidays and additional Personal time would be great.
A 5%, and bring the poor bottom pay grade folks up to the next level.
Imo, the bottom grade needs to be eliminated completely.

5% and the next grade would be abt $3hr,which would be the decent thing to do, especially since FX upper mgmt stated many times that "to see the BIG raises, we need double digit PMs." Well, that happened,,,, 4years in a row.

Time for them to back up their promises. Especially with the shuttering of 29 locations, and many guys forced to relocate to barns that pay the lowest scale.

A 5%, and bring the poor bottom pay grade folks up to the next level.
Imo, the bottom grade needs to be eliminated completely.

5% and the next grade would be abt $3hr,which would be the decent thing to do, especially since FX upper mgmt stated many times that "to see the BIG raises, we need double digit PMs." Well, that happened,,,, 4years in a row.

Time for them to back up their promises. Especially with the shuttering of 29 locations, and many guys forced to relocate to barns that pay the lowest scale.
Aw c'mon boys remember, "people first"!