ODFL | Slow terminals

the worst terminal is Chicago i sat there for 4 hours to leave with emptys :chairshot: now when i do shuttle runs between desplaines and chicago its not so bad im on the clock but today i went to Ft Wayne IN and thats mileage so no pay for 4 hours :ranting2:

GBO is about the worst I have seen, but I have not been to some of the other ones like Chicago. ATL can be a problem with waiting as well. If my wait time is 1 hour/1.5 hours in GBO I consider myself fortunate. Many times it is much longer.

Does it do anygood to complain? No, absolutely not and if fact if you complain at the said terminal it makes things worse.

What surprises me is that there is not more incentive to terminals to get drivers moving faster. After all more drivers moving=more freight moving and that should=more profit for the company.

har is the worst. If you *****, they'll show you!!!
gbo makes you wait, then you get your bills and find out the pups were closed hours ago...

har is the worst. If you *****, they'll show you!!!
gbo makes you wait, then you get your bills and find out the pups were closed hours ago...

Wait...not so fast. Don't jump to conclusions, I have seen it first hand when they have closed out a trailer (the paperwork) says it was closed way before you got your bills and this makes the dock look good. Trust me, when you receive your bills, those trailers were just closed.

So, it's a lie? Why do they make you wait when you could have up to 2 more hours of sleep? Believe me, I've waited that long.
I say close the pup, Then give me a call...is that too much to ask? I'll be there PDQ...