SMOKESTACK MISSING ?

Must be all them hot dogs you've ate over the years made you that way. It's OK we still love you .............dick. :biglaugh:
Pretty sure on my last day of life I'm having a hot dog Dr. Hookman .

So here's the deal you all should think about my friends. I've been holding back on telling you all this but here it is....
The doctors are sure the exposure to the haz-mat that was carelessly loaded into my peddle trailers leaking (hiding it) and working around it and with them , standing on docks that everyone has respirators except drivers and being on docks where carless associates would have a haz-mat incident and the TM would want to cover it up thus having us do the recovery into a yellow recovery drum or oil dry it into a dumpster.

This is called Myeloma and it's been simmering and waiting to emerge. Myeloma causes many symptoms, but bone pain often is the first symptom people notice. Other symptoms include , weakness in your arms and legs and / or a sensation of numbness in your arms and legs. Multiple myeloma can affect the bones in your spine, causing them to collapse and press on your spinal cord. I once was 6.2 @ 375-385 NOW 5.8 @ 265.

The causes of Myeloma are unknown. Certain chemicals. Myeloma is not considered hereditary, so it is rare for more than one person in a family to be affected. In a nutshell it is because of the 45 years of diesel and haz-mat the bottom line.

I ask nobody's sympathy and am thankful that this not passed onto my daughter and grandchildren. I'm sure the many of hands that hated me for for my hard work ethics and drive will be happy to hear of my death , but to my friends that know SMOKESTACK on both sides of the law will remember ye. In the end those of you who think you got away you did not I'm always going to be out there waiting to get you or watching over your safety on a snowy or rainy night and all you want to do is get home to your family and fur babies.

I'm not dead yet and still will ban you.
Jeff and The Staff will tell you so until
then here's one for ya.
🌭 :nut kick:

SMOKESTACK , no legend just another dick.
:smilies 19296::usa::smilies 19296:
....................:grouphug:.......................

So here's the deal you all should think about my friends. I've been holding back on telling you all this but here it is....
The doctors are sure the exposure to the haz-mat that was carelessly loaded into my peddle trailers leaking (hiding it) and working around it and with them , standing on docks that everyone has respirators except drivers and being on docks where carless associates would have a haz-mat incident and the TM would want to cover it up thus having us do the recovery into a yellow recovery drum or oil dry it into a dumpster.

This is called Myeloma and it's been simmering and waiting to emerge. Myeloma causes many symptoms, but bone pain often is the first symptom people notice. Other symptoms include , weakness in your arms and legs and / or a sensation of numbness in your arms and legs. Multiple myeloma can affect the bones in your spine, causing them to collapse and press on your spinal cord. I once was 6.2 @ 375-385 NOW 5.8 @ 265.

The causes of Myeloma are unknown. Certain chemicals. Myeloma is not considered hereditary, so it is rare for more than one person in a family to be affected. In a nutshell it is because of the 45 years of diesel and haz-mat the bottom line.

I ask nobody's sympathy and am thankful that this not passed onto my daughter and grandchildren. I'm sure the many of hands that hated me for for my hard work ethics and drive will be happy to hear of my death , but to my friends that know SMOKESTACK on both sides of the law will remember ye. In the end those of you who think you got away you did not I'm always going to be out there waiting to get you or watching over your safety on a snowy or rainy night and all you want to do is get home to your family and fur babies.

then here's one for ya.

That's me.... Just a dick....lol

Right , dragging it on the ground.
hot dog animation GIF by gifnews

then here's one for ya.

Been praying for ya brother.:1036316054:

then here's one for ya.

Just curious, Did Birdman write this for you? :1036316054:

Ohhhhhh neat ! :wee:

Getting along guys , we get the Myeloma news next week .
Still trying to get kidneys going and then they will shock my
heart back into rhythm. Thanks for your powerful thoughts
and prayers we sure needed it.

Love SMOKESTACK the dick 🌭