Off-Topic Snarkness, groovy topics{-15% of truth)

315079637_5680409541981427_7917025274577461302_n.jpg
Well it took awhile ,but the Clarence City Council finally changed the name of the street in front of my house ! Now Amazon & Fed Ex & UPS delivery guys can find me easier !!
Down here in these parts, that is what we call the urologist (Wong (Dr.) Doctor).
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

315079637_5680409541981427_7917025274577461302_n.jpg
Well it took awhile ,but the Clarence City Council finally changed the name of the street in front of my house ! Now Amazon & Fed Ex & UPS delivery guys can find me easier !!
Your wife told me you had to go to their terminals 15 percent of the time to pick up your packages because they couldn’t find your house.

You have me mistaken for someone else.
I've never heard of Scranton.

The President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. Expressway, commonly referred to as the President Biden Expressway, and formerly known as the Central Scranton Expressway, is a short freeway southeast of downtown Scranton in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. It runs east-southeast from U.S. Route 11 (US 11)/Pennsylvania Route 307 (PA 307) near downtown to Interstate 81 (I-81).

The President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. Expressway, commonly referred to as the President Biden Expressway, and formerly known as the Central Scranton Expressway, is a short freeway southeast of downtown Scranton in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. It runs east-southeast from U.S. Route 11 (US 11)/Pennsylvania Route 307 (PA 307) near downtown to Interstate 81 (I-81).

I never made it that far, we stopped at Hagerstown Md.
See, I told you.

That expressway runs directly into a basement on a narrow street that only a 96" wide trailer would fit on.

I think Scranton is a fig-mint of Vic's imagination