Off-Topic Snarkness, groovy topics{-15% of truth)

i wish i could do that at least once every day... i'd feel so much better
There was not much information about what caused the accident but my guess would be the 19 yr. old was driving like she was the only on the highway & everybody should get off the road for her. I have also wanted to 'take those types to school'. But we are professionals & the actions of others, as incredibly stupid as they often are, should not dictate our behavior.
A while back in a city close to here, two college twerps repeatedly cut off a driver on the interstate then followed the driver off an exit & blocked him off twice when the traffic light changed to green. At the third light they again would not leave on green, the driver then pushed them through the intersection. Nobody was hurt but the driver was in trouble. The girls told the police they were terrified. I don't know if the driver had a camera in the cab but if he had not pushed the twerps he might have been able to show the video & gotten the police to at least stop and warn the twerps.

Thats where that steel bumper and reduction comes in.

I wont share too many stories but if that was necessary then make sure you take the rear drive axle out of it's mount. They are not going anywhere at that point, the Law can collect them.

If I had a camera in my days recording all that stuff... it would have been very wonderful to have it then.

The best situations for me was just block the entire intersection while the nitwits scream and hollar. The law is coming to sort that out. Usually the people around cannot go anywhere due to them and force them out.

If you recall the old tobacco haulers out of Ga.
flatbed trailer tarped 15' wide.
I'll bet there were more mirrors under the Savannah River bridge on 301 than fish.
Produce trucks carried spare mirrors in case they met one of those wild azz tobacco haulers.

I'll bet there were more mirrors under the Savannah River bridge on 301 than fish.
Produce trucks carried spare mirrors in case they met one of those wild azz tobacco haulers.
Do you know if any of those mirrors are still there? Asking for a friend. :438:

Your story needs to be condensed, I don't have the capacity to absorb it all at one time. :idunno: