Estes | sneaky LTL carrier

kantgetryte

TB Legend
Credits
Went to get a pick-up today and after I backed in the shipper comes out and tells me someone else picked it up. Tells me it wasn't Estes but PJax,I said was it going to San Diego? 2 skids? Why yes it was he tells me showing me the bill with Pjax pros on it, OK how come they got it?? Here's the good part--THE OTHER DRIVER SAID WE DON'T GO TO SAN DIEGO:biglaugh:

Ok, that's it.Rob, close all California terminals. Dang it , if we can't go to San Diego for 1 shipment,close them all. There,I said it.

Hey, that Pjax driver need a job.

Went to get a pick-up today and after I backed in the shipper comes out and tells me someone else picked it up. Tells me it wasn't Estes but PJax,I said was it going to San Diego? 2 skids? Why yes it was he tells me showing me the bill with Pjax pros on it, OK how come they got it?? Here's the good part--THE OTHER DRIVER SAID WE DON'T GO TO SAN DIEGO:biglaugh:

This is a strict policy with Estes.
Last time we went to San Diego, the driver lost his brakes down one of those hills, and drove right into the Pacific! I hope Pjax has a floatation device on board... It obviously is a bad neighborhood!:biglaugh::TR10driving03: