FedEx Freight | snipers

I would like to thank our navy seal snipers for the outstanding job.

:3dflagsdotcom_usa_2:3dflagsdotcom_usa_2

slackdragon :clap:

I have been trying to follow this story from the corner of my eye....
and I think they said they flew in those snipers and had them
parachute into the ocean some distance away so the pirates would not see them landing in the water.

:shift:

:waycool: wish we would do more of that to show the world not to screw with the U.S.A. thank you for the safe return of the capt. and the crew. God bless the men and women in are armed forces.

Fox is reporting that they were on the fantail of the destroyer, if that is true they were a mile from the target and in the dark, no matter where they were that is 3 incredible shots, and the pirates were down before they heard the shots, nice poetic justice. Congrats Seals, I can sleep at night knowing these guys are protecting us.

Fox is reporting that they were on the fantail of the destroyer, if that is true they were a mile from the target and in the dark, no matter where they were that is 3 incredible shots, and the pirates were down before they heard the shots, nice poetic justice. Congrats Seals, I can sleep at night knowing these guys are protecting us.
I'm sure the story will change a million times but this is the latest.....

Kidnapped US captain freed; snipers kill 3 pirates - Yahoo! News

Three points on this subject.

1. Hats off again to the United States military and especially the navy seals who had a "day at the office" by squatting down in the dark of night on a ship bobbing non-stop up and down in worsening conditions to take aim with pin-point accuracy at three targets simultaneously, who were at the same time also in a constant bobbing motion.

2. Don't F&%K with the United States.

3. The solution to this whole problem is not complicated, but it would require a president with guts (GAWD where is Ronald Reagan when you need him?!?!?!).

Use spec ops to locate and pinpoint Somolian inland, coastal, and harbor locations specifically and directly used by these gangs and then employ whatever means the air and naval commanders are in the mood for that day to simply "lay waste" to each and every one of those locations.

And secondly, by executive order issue a new policy standing that any US flagged commercial shipping company that operates in the high-risk zone without a well-trained, heavily-armed security team onboard will, in the event of a highjacking, not only be ineligible for ANY US military assistance but will also be subjected to severe criminal charges.

:clap:

Not quite a mile. Yes they were on the fantail in the dark.
Due to rough seas, the lifeboat was in tow, 75 feet out.
Nearly dark, moving shooting platform, moving targets, 3 head shots at the same time, priceless.

Not quite a mile. Yes they were on the fantail in the dark.
Due to rough seas, the lifeboat was in tow, 75 feet out.
Nearly dark, moving shooting platform, moving targets, 3 head shots at the same time, priceless.

Hair,
once again, you miss the point; three sadly disenfranchised individuals were forced to act out against the oppression that stifled their human development, all of which was caused by zionist imperialist colonialist american satanic dogs. They acted out as a means of attempting to free themselves from the slavery america forced upon them, namely illiteracy, blind belief in Islam, and the need to torture and humiliate infidels.

And you think they deserve to die! When will you realize the horror we've visited upon these poor folks! We've given them books, teachers, medicine, money and hope. And in return, they pillage, plunder, murder and torture innocent people who just want to live in peace!

Shame upon us great satanists! Shame upon us Americans!

We really need to quit giving them money...and medicine.

ST :ranting2::shift:

It takes 5 years to be a om a Seal Sniper tesm. Mt two grandsons are wanting me to buy them Navy Seal hats. I know it took 3 people to die but it was some good news for once.

Obama is getting credit for this action I have it from a good source that what really happen was Obama was called and told about the pirates and he said "Well ah ah well ah oh shoot well ah......"

Obama is getting credit for this action I have it from a good source that what really happen was Obama was called and told about the pirates and he said "Well ah ah well ah oh shoot well ah......"

That was the last idoit that couldn't say 5 words with out screwing them up.:biglaugh: