XPO | So how did Dave M get to be prez of central ?

keep it clean.i don't want to have to close this thread. but if it starts breaking the rules.I'll have no choice but to close it.

I have my own ideas but I am seeing what everyone else thinks ...
When you and two of your golf buddies were regional managers together and one comes from you're home town and you punch the right tickets.any thing can happen.Oh ya I left out.You're buddies just happen to be the one in charge of C.T.S. and the other is in charge of CONWAY INC.It's just my opinion.

When you and two of your golf buddies were regional managers together and one comes from you're home town and you punch the right tickets.any thing can happen.Oh ya I left out.You're buddies just happen to be the one in charge of C.T.S. and the other is in charge of CONWAY INC.It's just my opinion.

You hit it right on the nail. Those two are from the same state and went to University together and have a great working relationship. our Prez of CTS made 1 fatal mistake - he hired his friend and not the person that was most capable of the position (KH) Sometimes it's better to have your foe than your friend in a position of power especially when they are capable of making money to our shareholders/stakeholders

You hit it right on the nail. Those two are from the same state and went to University together and have a great working relationship. our Prez of CTS made 1 fatal mistake - he hired his friend and not the person that was most capable of the position (KH) Sometimes it's better to have your foe than your friend in a position of power especially when they are capable of making money to our shareholders/stakeholders
The way I see it Dave m is small on the chain.He takes orders,Dave MC takes orders,Doug S takes orders.The one's we need to start looking at are the board of directors.They are the one's who are calling the shot's.I know a T.M. who work for Dave M when he was a R.M.He said he was great to work for and let him run his operation.Just look at the forward looking statement on the 8-k.That right there will tell you who the head coach's are and who the water boy's are.

I would of voted but there are no valid choices.
You were probably looking for us to slam him or for something funny.

If anyone is truly curious to know:
How did Dave M become prez?

*Sorry for possibly ruining the thread cause your poll choices indicate it was not a serious one.

You did not ruin the thread. This is an unofficial forum to post whatever. You have your opinoins and I have mine. I read just about everything posted in Con way section. I see more negative than good. I was making funny ha ha ... generally most people who disagree generally dont post ... I appreciate your opinion .. thanks for posting :beerchug:

You did not ruin the thread. This is an unofficial forum to post whatever. You have your opinoins and I have mine. I read just about everything posted in Con way section. I see more negative than good. I was making funny ha ha ... generally most people who disagree generally dont post ... I appreciate your opinion .. thanks for posting :beerchug:
It is funny and makes very good reading.may be we are looking at this the wrong way.May be Dave M has the answers.May be we should stand behind our great leader and follow him in to the Bowell's of hell.He's a co-owner too and why wouldn't he care about the other co-owner.I'm really starting to look up to him.I have never been in a movie.

It is funny and makes very good reading.may be we are looking at this the wrong way.May be Dave M has the answers.May be we should stand behind our great leader and follow him in to the Bowell's of hell.He's a co-owner too and why wouldn't he care about the other co-owner.I'm really starting to look up to him.I have never been in a movie.

ZIG HEIL goosesteps behind gfy :hysterical: