TForce | SoCal Steward....

steve5

TB Veteran
Credits
I would like to pm a socal steward about a few issues, grievance, ect. Need an impartial steward, (non-company man) Had enough run around.

Thanks for any response.

I'm from the midwest, but I'm a steward, and not a company man.
I'll give you the most honest and reliable answer I can.
Though,, if it's a question about road runs, I dont know how helpful I'll be since I'm a city/dock steward.

when you get paid 22.50 for drop and hook thank me for that and other grievances won by the reno terminal....yuck it up driver we don't have drivers laid off and gypo's working.
you are new to this union thing but we have had 40 years of union practice....ups freight is nothing but a duct tape on the door sleazy overnite gypo operation.....

when you get paid 22.50 for drop and hook thank me for that and other grievances won by the reno terminal....yuck it up driver we don't have drivers laid off and gypo's working.
you are new to this union thing but we have had 40 years of union practice....ups freight is nothing but a duct tape on the door sleazy overnite gypo operation.....

So Web, do you look down on your fellow employees that are "new to this union thing"? I dont know whats worse, a company man or this. BTW, I know we filed on the difference in pay, so I doubt it was only Reno that made this possible. Must be somthin' in the water up there. jk

I do not look down for anybody or anything...I will make this quite clear I filed the grievance on the first payday after the ratification of the contract in august 08 and I did indeed win this grievance for the reno terminal and it seems for the rest of the company....not bragging just stating a fact...you might know I and other employees have won grievances that will effect other drivers through out the company....when you file one and act like you have a pair maybe you will face the rath of the company and stick up for your rights.

I do not look down for anybody or anything...I will make this quite clear I filed the grievance on the first payday after the ratification of the contract in august 08 and I did indeed win this grievance for the reno terminal and it seems for the rest of the company....not bragging just stating a fact...you might know I and other employees have won grievances that will effect other drivers through out the company....when you file one and act like you have a pair maybe you will face the rath of the company and stick up for your rights.

Everyone I know filed on this .You Idiot excuse me webidiot are full of yourself . Alot of people are responsible for whats happening .I don't recall any Reno cases in National Panel .Did you show up ???????? How about that special contract you were gonna get down there .What happened on that deal ma by your set wasn't quiet large enough to get it done.eh :biglaugh:

I knew things would never change...........:biglaugh::biglaugh:

..ok has anybody thought about the mini-hub guys being paid dock pay for working the minihubs...?

Guess super union dude web there forgot to to enforce his unrelenting power for the mini-hub people. So we will have to file on our own. Man his mind and grace would of benn nice......But he is not on a mini.....And I have filed for the dock pay so we will see what happens.

Guess super union dude web there forgot to to enforce his unrelenting power for the mini-hub people. So we will have to file on our own. Man his mind and grace would of benn nice......But he is not on a mini.....And I have filed for the dock pay so we will see what happens.

..thanks,keep us informed if you hear anything...

YOU, won nothing for the company!!!!!!!!!!We all as a team that filed on this on behalf of all of our road drivers at each individual terminal is what played a huge factor. Get over your self and become a team member before you spew that crap!!!!!!!!